All Discussions Tagged 'students' (53)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Make over N400,000 a month from just writing

Writing a research project is not an easy venture, hence it should be rewarding right? People always argue that Nigeria is not a country wh…

Started by Chidi Rafael

2 Nov 28, 2016
Reply by Henry Ubani

GOOD PROJECT TOPICS AND THE MATERIALS FOR STUDENTS

YOU MAKE MONEY RESELLING THESE MATERIALS TO RESEARCH/FINAL YEAR STUDENTS THE RELEVANCE OF SEX EDUCATION FOR THE YOUTHS IN THE PRESENT EDUCA…

Started by Nwokedi sam

2 Sep 10, 2015

DESERVING ARE GUARANTEED FOR ADMISSION/INVITATION AND VISA SUPPORT LETTERS FOR 2015/2016!!

Since as places turn out to fill up quickly, all foreign students are advice to apply and submit their applications on time.     *Apply to…

Started by Aim Group

3 Sep 10, 2015

WebNetNaira (How i Make N34k Monthly)

Have you heard of WebNetNaira? if not, kindly do a google search on it. I was told by a friend to register with them if i want to be earnin…

Started by CYNTHIA KRUKRU

5 Aug 8, 2014

WebNetNaira (How i Make N34k Monthly)

Have you heard of WebNetNaira? if not, kindly do a google search on it. I was told by a friend to register with them if i want to be earnin…

Started by CYNTHIA KRUKRU

0 Mar 25, 2013

University Admission! Turkish University Admission with no aptitude test!!!!

University Program Information:The Universities in Turkey and Cyprus offer many undergraduate and master’s degree programs including PhD st…

Started by Regina Ukwuomah

0 Sep 25, 2012

GOOD PROJECT TOPICS AND THE MATERIALS WHICH WILL HELP STUDENTS ACHIEVE EXCELLENT PROJECT WORK. VISIT: CLICK HERE TO SEE THE MATERIALS

Started by Nwokedi sam

1 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by Charles Ugochukwu Okere

PROJECT TOPICS AND THE MATERIALS FOR STUDENTS

GOOD PROJECT TOPICS AND THE MATERIALS WHICH WILL HELP STUDENTS ACHIEVE EXCELLENT PROJECT WORK. CLICK HERE FOR ASSISTANCE

Started by Nwokedi sam

1 Dec 14, 2011

STUDENTS CAN NOW GET THEIR PROJECT TOPICS AND THE MATERIALS WHICH WILL HELP THEM ACHIEVE GOOD PROJECT WORK. DO NOT WORRY, WE HAVE DONE THE…

Started by Nwokedi sam

1 Oct 5, 2011

NYSC!

With the way things are going, concerning the northern part of our country, i mean the extremist people of the north that take life of huma…

Started by oladele segun michael

3 May 13, 2011

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service