All Discussions Tagged 'students' (67)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Self Handicapping And Behavioural Pattern Among Undergraduates

Self-handicapping is creating or claiming obstacles to successful performance in order to protect the sense of self-competence. Self-handic…

Started by onyemaechi patrick

0 Jun 19

Tips On How To Write A Research Proposal For Undergraduate Students

The purpose of a research proposal is to persuade potential supervisors that your research work is worthy of their support. These documents…

Started by Nwachukwu Divine

0 Jun 15

Attitude Towards Acceptance Of Covid19 Vaccination Among Undergraduate Students

Vaccines are a critical method to stem the escalation of the COVID19 pandemic. As of April 8, 2020, there were more than 100 COVID-19 vacci…

0 Jun 4

Analyzing School Supervision And Students Motivation On Academic Performance Of Students

The evolution of school supervision is visible throughout history as a result of learning philosophy and of social and political factors. B…

0 Jun 1

How To Write A Standard Abstract In A Research Project For Graduating Students

What exactly is an abstract? A one-paragraph overview of any research project for undergraduate students  is what an abstract is. Abstracts…

0 May 31

Unique ways research projects can sharpen student’s intellectual lives

Aside being a pre requisite for student’s graduation, undergraduate research projects serve other unique purposes both to the society and…

Started by kachi grace

2 Mar 26
Reply by kachi grace

Practical guidelines to table construction and interpretation in final year projects

Tables are very crucial aspects of any detailed research. They engage you with every detail of the data gathered from whom and for what. M…

Started by kachi grace

0 Mar 22

Post Holiday Returns And Undergraduate Students’ Performance

A holiday is an occasion recognized by both the state and federal government in any country and it’s usually marked on calendars. Many peop…

Started by onyemaechi patrick

0 Feb 3

How would you like including community services in the Nigeria Education curriculum

Community services are common place with Non-Governmental Organizations and something corporate organizations would take up as a social re…

Started by kachi grace

0 Jan 20

What final year students’ 2021 goal should look like

Back in the days at school, I did recite what I consider my favorite lines of poem at the beginning of the school year. As much as I could…

Started by kachi grace

0 Jan 4

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service