All Discussions Tagged 'students' (62)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Unique ways research projects can sharpen student’s intellectual lives

Aside being a pre requisite for student’s graduation, undergraduate research projects serve other unique purposes both to the society and…

Started by kachi grace

2 Mar 26
Reply by kachi grace

Practical guidelines to table construction and interpretation in final year projects

Tables are very crucial aspects of any detailed research. They engage you with every detail of the data gathered from whom and for what. M…

Started by kachi grace

0 Mar 22

Post Holiday Returns And Undergraduate Students’ Performance

A holiday is an occasion recognized by both the state and federal government in any country and it’s usually marked on calendars. Many peop…

Started by onyemaechi patrick

0 Feb 3

How would you like including community services in the Nigeria Education curriculum

Community services are common place with Non-Governmental Organizations and something corporate organizations would take up as a social re…

Started by kachi grace

0 Jan 20

What final year students’ 2021 goal should look like

Back in the days at school, I did recite what I consider my favorite lines of poem at the beginning of the school year. As much as I could…

Started by kachi grace

0 Jan 4

Skills that every education undergraduate should possess

It is not by accident that anyone actually goes to universities, polytechnics and colleges of education just to study a course-field calle…

Started by kachi grace

0 Dec 15, 2020

What do you think about undergraduates project funding?

One more thing undergraduates tend to worry so much is about funding their final year projects. While some may require huge sum as opposed…

Started by kachi grace

0 Nov 23, 2020

Choosing and working with a project supervisor

Project supervisors are meant to assist you through your undergraduate research journey and even further if you wish; that's why you need o…

Started by kachi grace

0 Nov 18, 2020

Benefits of undertaking undergraduate projects

Greeted with the gossips of how ‘wicked’ and ‘nice’ some project supervisors alleged are, students are somewhat discouraged about undergrad…

Started by kachi grace

0 Nov 17, 2020

HOW TO IMPROVE COGNITIVE ABILITY AMONG UNDERGRADUATES

It is generally accepted that cognitive ability predicts academic achievement, and that parental involvement and expectations form part of…

Started by onyemaechi patrick

0 Nov 8, 2020

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service