All Discussions Tagged 'students' (51)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How undergraduates can manage a full-time study with a part-time job

Undergraduates sometimes find themselves doing a side job while studying at school; well that’s a really great idea, I must commend. But I’…

Started by kachi grace

0 Apr 30

Undergraduates: 3 ways to master savings at school or now, at home

Studentship has many shades to it; there are good, really cool days and there are tough and rainy days too. However, it’s really not in you…

Started by kachi grace

0 Apr 28

Student’s corner: 3 positive working plans to help while the pandemic crisis lasts

I understand that students feel lost now; lost in thought about the untold post covid-19 academic schedule. Perhaps no one ever thought tha…

Started by kachi grace

0 Apr 23

What is business administration about? What qualifies you for a course in business administration?

What is business administration? Business administration as an academic discipline prepares students at all levels for all aspects of overs…

Started by kachi grace

0 Apr 15

E-devices and application undergraduates could leverage while in Isolation

While the embargo on movements still holds sway, easy, jovial and stress-free study time won’t hurt, I suppose. Ever since Covid-19 struck,…

Started by kachi grace

0 Apr 1

Interested about upgrading your jamb scores? Note these exam guides

Soon, candidates who have enrolled for the 2019/2020 Joint administration and matriculation board examination, (JAMB), will face the examin…

Started by kachi grace

0 Mar 11

Magical ways to make education easy for ‘dull students’

For good reasons, which I would consider acceptable, formal education doesn’t seem to favor some students. While that is not their fault at…

Started by kachi grace

0 Mar 5

Positive habits students should imbibe after undertaking their undergraduate project research

Undergraduate research is undertaken by students in partial fulfillment of their academic programs in school; but that is only one of the m…

Started by kachi grace

0 Feb 18

Positive habits students should imbibe after undertaking their undergraduate project research

Undergraduate research is undertaken by students in partial fulfillment of their academic programs in school; but that is only one of the m…

Started by kachi grace

0 Feb 18

Want to top that research class? Here’s a little, tiny secret…

When you follow convention, there is no need expecting something remarkably different as result; of course because you are doing the same t…

Started by kachi grace

0 Feb 12

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service