All Discussions Tagged 'reading' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Improving Reading Culture Through Group Studies Among Students

Reading is something many, who are literate, take for granted. But if one thinks about it and tries to define it, one may have difficulty v…

Started by onyemaechi patrick

0 May 22

Students’ Level Of Reading Comprehension And Academic Performance In Tertiary Institutions

One way to increase the students’ comprehension is by assisting them to understand text structure. The writer often helps readers recognize…

0 Sep 16, 2021

How Pleasure Reading Can Improve Students’ Writing Skills

Pleasure reading is very important for any student that wants to improve his/her writing skills. There are various ways to reading and stud…

0 Sep 1, 2021

Why There Is Variation In Study Time Among Undergraduate Students

When there is variation in something it means difference or conditions that could be the reason for something. Therefore variation in study…

0 Dec 23, 2020

Study Time And Reading Comprehension Among Final Year Students

Reading is the capacity to understand words contained in a printed or non- printed material and make use of the information for self-improv…

0 Nov 26, 2020

E-devices and application undergraduates could leverage while in Isolation

While the embargo on movements still holds sway, easy, jovial and stress-free study time won’t hurt, I suppose. Ever since Covid-19 struck,…

Started by kachi grace

0 Apr 1, 2020

4 books I read for my first degree project topic in mass communication

Reading is an act that takes you round a circuit of knowledge up to higher realms of understanding. Judging from my experience as an underg…

Started by kachi grace

0 Feb 12, 2020

psychic love reading love spells to get ex back +27788883191 Rockingham, Bendigo, Mackay, Launceston, Mandurah, Darwin

MAMMA NGINA +27788883191, www.extremepsychicspells.com I am a Psychic clairvoyant spell caster (traditional healer) and face reader by birt…

Started by mammangina ngina

0 Oct 22, 2019

psychic love reading love spells to get ex back Canberra, Newcastle, Wollongong, Sunshine Coast

MAMMA NGINA +27788883191, www.extremepsychicspells.com I am a Psychic clairvoyant spell caster (traditional healer) and face reader by birt…

Started by mammangina ngina

0 Oct 22, 2019

How to revive your reading culture from square one

It sounds wired when someone sounds like “I don’t seem to have a hobby at all”. Reading is one of those ‘great hobbies’; that when you say…

Started by kachi grace

0 Jul 3, 2019

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2022   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service