All Discussions Tagged 'project' (183)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How To Build Up Confidence Before Your Final Year Project Defense

Confidence is the cloth you must wear as a student especially during your final year defense. Confidence has a way of presenting your work…

Started by onyemaechi patrick

0 Nov 4, 2020

How to convert a seminar topic into a research project topic

It's about that time in students life when they are expected to take up a seminar presentation while also preparing their research project…

Started by kachi grace

0 Oct 30, 2020

How to convert a seminar topic into a research project topic

It's about that time in students life when they are expected to take up a seminar presentation while also preparing their research project…

Started by kachi grace

0 Oct 30, 2020

Why Limitations Of The Study Should Come At The End Of The Project

Research project is an academic exercise that students undergo at the final year in the university. It is a show of many years of knowledge…

0 Oct 26, 2020

Simple Tips On How To Score ‘A’ In Undergraduate Project Defence

Project defence is an academic exercise that every student must undergo when they get to their final semester in final year. Undergraduate…

1 Oct 24, 2020
Reply by Moses Ukanna

Tips to undertaking a research project while doing a side Job

Doing a part time job as an undergraduate was such a difficult time for me but I couldn’t quit because I so needed to expand my network, co…

Started by kachi grace

0 Oct 12, 2020

A,B,C of topic development in undergraduate project writing

Writing a research project requires more than choosing undergraduate project topics, the ability of the students to develop the chosen proj…

Started by kachi grace

0 Oct 5, 2020

Where to hire a writer without breaking the bank

You will certainly have a need for a writer; if not now, could be later. We can’t be all ‘Jack of all trade’; at some point a need may ari…

Started by kachi grace

0 Sep 28, 2020

How Supervisors’ Personality Affects The Outcome Of Undergraduate Project

What makes you different and unique from others is your personality. Personality is a mirror of what you do and say. People see and know yo…

0 Sep 28, 2020

Why the pandemic should inspire your new undergraduate project topic or what do you think?

The pandemic has hit for so long that it has now influenced how we live our daily lives. To some extent, we are beginning to embrace the p…

Started by kachi grace

0 Sep 8, 2020

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service