All Discussions Tagged 'project' (205)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Undergraduate project topics ideas for human resource management

The orientation about the new and convenient ways of sourcing human resources has marked the labor pool with resilient impact globally. Thi…

Started by kachi grace

1 on Tuesday
Reply by Amara Ejike

How to impersonate yourself during your undergraduate research without losing control

Even in the business world, business owners understand that daily transactions must continue weather they are there or not. For you who is…

Started by kachi grace

1 on Tuesday
Reply by Amara Ejike

How to write conclusions for final year projects

Final year projects have a beginning and an ending; while the process of choosing the project topics for the research marks the starting po…

Started by kachi grace

0 on Monday

4 books I read for my first degree project topic in mass communication

Reading is an act that takes you round a circuit of knowledge up to higher realms of understanding. Judging from my experience as an underg…

Started by kachi grace

0 Feb 12

Want to top that research class? Here’s a little, tiny secret…

When you follow convention, there is no need expecting something remarkably different as result; of course because you are doing the same t…

Started by kachi grace

0 Feb 12

Accounting Project Topics & Research Materials (2020 Updated)

Happy Graduate Student Are you an undergraduate student or research enthusiast looking for well-written & high-quality Accounting re…

Started by Amara Ejike

0 Feb 3

Best and top ranking project websites in Nigeria, 2019.

Out of the many project websites out there in Nigeria, there are five I would gladly recommend for final year undergraduates. They may have…

Started by kachi grace

2 Feb 3
Reply by Amara Ejike

How do you write proposals for undergraduate project topics?

It is very easy to twist the understanding of undergraduate projects proposals to mean business project proposal. Reason could be that they…

Started by kachi grace

1 Feb 1
Reply by Amara Ejike

What do education projects help students learn?

Personal driven learning Problem solving skills Critical thinking Time management Project management skills Ability to work…

Started by kachi grace

0 Jan 26

Are final year research projects compulsory for all undergraduates?

The question of whether or not project research is compulsory for undergraduates is same as asking if food is compulsory to be eaten becaus…

Started by kachi grace

0 Jan 23

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service