All Discussions Tagged 'post' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The National Postal Code for Nigeria is 23401

The National Postal Code for Nigeria is 23401, 110001, or 00176. (Please Note: ZIP Code is Postal code In Nigeria). See more details >&…

Started by Mediadise

0 Aug 1, 2019

The National Postal Code for Nigeria is 23401

The National Postal Code for Nigeria is 23401, 110001, or 00176. (Please Note: ZIP Code is Postal code In Nigeria). See more details >&…

Started by Mediadise

0 Aug 1, 2019

Postal codes in Nigeria has been extensively listed here

Postal codes in Nigeria has been extensively listed here >> Nigeria Popular Postal Codes These popular postal codes includes:Maitama…

Started by Mediadise

0 Aug 1, 2019

No 1 School Gist Blog

We are updated with current updates on education and general news visit now @ http://www.myedunews.com

Started by Albert

0 Feb 27, 2019

OPTIMIZING YOUR WORDPRESS BLOG POST

If you are like me, I’m sure you usually have difficulties coming up with a suitable, click-worthy SEO friendly blog post.  and what if I t…

Started by Azuka Chekuse

0 Nov 22, 2018

THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN IJMB AND JUPEB

Hello readers and viewers, parents/guardians and students, we are glad to have compiled this post which would be helpful in differentiating…

Started by IJMB NIGERIA

0 Jul 19, 2018

10 Steps On How To Pass Post Ume CBT Text In Any Nigeria University

10 Steps On How To Pass Post Ume CBT Text In Any Nigeria University What will i do in other to pass my post Ume text? i know so many stude…

Started by Daniel Austine

0 Jun 27, 2018

How Not To Miss Admission This Year

This is to inform prospective applicants and the general public that the Nigeria centre for advance studies, Ahmadu Bello University IJMB u…

Started by IJMB NIGERIA

0 May 5, 2018

SECOND BATCH IJMB REGISTRATION BEGINS

The Management and Staff of the the Nigeria Centre for Advance Studies wishes to inform the general public that sales of Admission form for…

Started by IJMB NIGERIA

0 Mar 30, 2018

DESERVING ARE GUARANTEED FOR ADMISSION/INVITATION AND VISA SUPPORT LETTERS FOR 2015/2016!!

Since as places turn out to fill up quickly, all foreign students are advice to apply and submit their applications on time.     *Apply to…

Started by Aim Group

3 Sep 10, 2015

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2022   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service