All Discussions Tagged 'or' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

People make life difficult for their self , we are in the world were everything is in control , if you are living a life of poverty and pains, and never know there is a life beyond that, but right now

People make life difficult for their self , we are in the world were everything is in control , if you are living a life of poverty and pai…

Started by Dr paul

0 Mar 9, 2018

CANADA ON LINE N01 LOST LOVE SPELL CASTER IN THE WORLD IN UNITED KINGDOM DUBAI AMERICA SAUDA ARABIA +27794578130

CANADA ON LINE N01 LOST LOVE SPELL CASTER IN THE WORLD IN UNITED KINGDOM DUBAI AMERICA SAUDA ARABIA +27794578130 CALL ME ON or wats up+2779…

Started by profzama saleh

0 Feb 16, 2018

JAMB 2018: How to Correct wrong or misspelled Name After Registration

JAMB 2018: How to Correct wrong or misspelled Name After Registration For Jamb questions and answers click on the link http://www.expolord

Started by the lord

0 Jan 24, 2018

Just Dial @ 1-866-866-2369 for Rocket mail Password Rest or Recovery.

Rocket mail Customer Support @ 1-866-866-2369 for your technical service. Rocket mail is that the eldest and most popular mailing service t…

Started by taylor lee

0 Jan 8, 2018

Just Dial @ 1-866-866-2369 for AT & T Password Rest or Recovery.

AT & T Customer Support @ 1-866-866-2369 for your technical service. AT & T is that the eldest and most popular mailing service tha…

Started by taylor lee

0 Jan 8, 2018

HOW CAN I JOIN OCCULT IN GHANA OR NIGERIA FOR MONEY, JOIN THIS SECRET SOCIETY OCCULT TO BE RICH AND TO MAKE MONEY

Do you want wealth, riches, super power, improvement, success, connection, fame, control, etc. ALL THESE WILL BECOME YOURS ONCE YOU BECOME…

Started by HARAGON SMITH

0 Jul 21, 2017

Tura'i, Time to Stop Toying with Nigerians

Several hours ago, Umaru Musa Yar'Adua was purported smuggled into this country under circumstances that is clearly dishonourable of the…

Started by Francis Nmeribe

2 Oct 20, 2015

STUDY IN UKRAINE CHEAP UNIVERSITIES ADMISSION-ADMISSION-ADMISSION

STUDY IN UKRAINE CHEAP UNIVERSITIESSTUDY IN UKRAINE CHEAP IS A NOBLE PROJECT DESIGNED TO FACILITATE INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS WISHING TO GAIN…

Started by study

2 Jun 5, 2012
Reply by Charles Ugochukwu Okere

Why youths clash, again in the country

What ever that curse the clash, pls let the state gornment stop the kill of youths 4 our better future is in danger

Started by offor christian

3 Jul 21, 2011

give ur life 2 christ

jesus died 4 you he died 4 me what do we do 2 appreciate sacrifice.

Started by jeffrey tuoyo

1 Apr 14, 2011

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2022   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service