All Discussions Tagged 'nigeria' (92)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to Send Money from Nigeria Using Bitcoin

Bitcoin is a simple and secure way to send and receive money electronically anywhere in the world. Using bitcoin exchanges like www.nairaex

Started by NairaEx

5 Oct 25, 2018
Reply by Samigan

How to Download Mp3 Songs

How To Download Songs On MonstaJams So many people have been wondering how to download songs on monstajams is possible.They have been confu…

Started by Ivan Rakperi

0 Aug 19, 2018

Is Lil Kesh Still Making Hits Without YBNL?

Is Lil Kesh Still Making Hits Without YBNL? UNDER YBNL Lil Kesh whose full name is “Keshinro Ololade” joined YBNL in the year 2013 and…

Started by Ivan Rakperi

0 Aug 19, 2018

WHERE ARE THE POTENTIAL WOMEN LEADERS OF THIS COUNTRY?

WHERE ARE THE POTENTIAL WOMEN LEADERS OF THIS COUNTRY? This is a publication written by Saminu Abass popularly known as Mr Possible, the c…

Started by Saminu Abass Ola

3 Jul 18, 2018
Reply by samrah

I WANT JOIN OCCULT for money and power

Do not die in poverty ,you have a very big opportunity if you are among the lucky people seeing this post. it time to change your life f…

Started by chris

0 Jul 8, 2018

say no to poverty whatch videos of occult that gives money to members

Do not die in poverty ,you have a very big opportunity if you are among the lucky people seeing this post. it time to change your life f…

Started by chris

0 Jul 8, 2018

10 Steps On How To Pass Post Ume CBT Text In Any Nigeria University

10 Steps On How To Pass Post Ume CBT Text In Any Nigeria University What will i do in other to pass my post Ume text? i know so many stude…

Started by Daniel Austine

0 Jun 27, 2018

Best site to download All English Gospel Songs, Africa’s Gospel Song

Best site to download All English Gospel Songs, Africa’s Gospel Song Best site to download All English Gospel Songs, Africa’s Gospel Song…

Started by Daniel Austine

0 Jun 22, 2018

University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Postgraduate Admission Form for 2018/2019 Academic Session

This is to inform the general public that the University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Postgraduate Admission Form for 2018/2019 Academic Sessi…

Started by James Brown

1 May 11, 2018
Reply by AprokoGirl

I WANT TO JOIN THE BEST SECRET OCCULT IN NIGERIA FOR MONEY RITUAL AND TO BE WEALTHY IN GHANA,SA,CANADA,NEW YORK,GABON,INDONESIA+2348087781848

We are known all over the world, we don't need anything from you but to build you and your future, if you believe I rather die cry and weep…

Started by kelly okon

0 Mar 11, 2018

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service