All Discussions Tagged 'news' (48)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bible Study – The Missionary Christian Part One

An introduction to the message on the Missionary Christian; it defines what a mission is and who a Missionary Christian is. It also explain…

Started by Anoruo

0 May 4, 2018

SECOND BATCH IJMB REGISTRATION BEGINS

The Management and Staff of the the Nigeria Centre for Advance Studies wishes to inform the general public that sales of Admission form for…

Started by IJMB NIGERIA

0 Mar 30, 2018

Want to share this with you guys, I feel some might just need a hand in it.

I browse a lot on the internet and I am in the right position to tell you that it can be pretty frustrating when your browser is slow and w…

Started by techxplora

0 Dec 2, 2017

JAMB 2018 Registration News updates

Jamb 2018 Exam date and Registration form updates. Get the latest Jamb 2018 news here. JAMB 2018/2019 Registration Form is Finally Out Onli…

Started by Iyabo Adekunle

0 Oct 5, 2017

10 Effective Ways To Engage Parents Improvement In Education System

Right from my earlier school, over 40% of parents survey during PTA meetings said, text message is the most effective digital communication…

Started by Nnamani Matthew

0 Sep 5, 2017

Best Entertainment blog in Nigeria 2017

lawson james blog has become one of the popular entertainment website in Nigeria.  Get the latest lawsonjamesblog Entertainment News, zee…

Started by James A Lawson

0 Feb 27, 2017

3 Tested Ways to Conquer Jamb 2018 - awajis.com/jamb

To very many students, JAMB is the ‘red sea’ between them and their preferred choice of institution. The sound of the name ‘JAMB’ send shiv…

Started by Iyabo Adekunle

0 Jan 22, 2017

WE USE MONEY TO MAKE MONEY!

Do you know you can earn much money online by just inviting people to a site? Register on www.netcontacts.com.ng with just 1500 Naira and g…

Started by Rudolph Chibuzor Edafe

3 Oct 16, 2016

Wow, Free Unlimited Internet Browsing on MTN and Glo (Order Now) - SCAM FREE

Today, I Have Come With Another Juicy Package That Will Change Your Life Forever, This Package Is For The Serious Minded & Strictly For…

Started by Emeka K.

3 Feb 23, 2014

ESUT VC Kidnappers Wants a ransom of N200 Million

Proffessor Cyprian Onyeji, the present Vice Chancellor of Enugu State University of Technology was kidnapped early this week. The report re…

Started by binutiri samson

0 Aug 17, 2012

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service