All Discussions Tagged 'government' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Security Infrastructure Will Be Launched Before June- Amaechi

- Speaks on CoronavirusThe Honorable Minister for Transportation, Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi says the new Maritime Security Infrastru…

Started by clarkye clark

0 Feb 3, 2020

The FG and Labour Union finally sealed a minimum wage agreement

Finally, the federal government of Nigeria has sealed the minimum wage proposal presented by the Labour Union. Although the proposal has be…

Started by kachi grace

0 Oct 18, 2019

Open Letter to Nigerian Youths

Nigerian Youths hawking in the Street to survive Good day my wonderful readers, today I beg to digress a little as the state of things in…

Started by Francis Nwokike

0 Apr 19, 2018

STOP! READ AND ACT

www.ovooptojectfreedom.com and subscribe to our channel on YouTube. Let us make history happen.

Started by OYINKRO ANDREW OLOBIO

0 Jul 1, 2017

WHAT NIGERIANS NEED TO KNOW

Knowing has been an essence of human survival. Ergo, the more a human knows, the more he/she survives. – Quote i           In an Easy Cou…

Started by John Victor

1 Oct 6, 2016

Did we just dodge a bullet…?

…I get the feeling we did! For the past 30 days or so, Nigerians were engaged a battle of succession. No, I’m not talking about Amodu’s su…

Started by IceQueen

3 Oct 20, 2015

The vision of Akwa Ibom State is standed sure

Started by Emmanuel Charlie

2 Aug 17, 2015

Anything sane with Libya’s Leader Muammar Gaddafi statement about Nigeria?

Libya’s leader Muammar Gaddafi has continued to warn Nigeria on the danger of continuing as a controversial state and called for the split…

Started by Michael Eboh

8 Feb 26, 2011
Reply by max

Are Nigerians Ready for a Change?

http://newsflavor.com/world/africa/nigeria-at-50-the-state-of-the-nation/ This question is thrown to all Nigerians within and in the Dias…

Started by Michael Eboh

4 Nov 17, 2010
Reply by Charles Ugochukwu Okere

Horrible! Imo Governor’s Aids Humiliate Catholic Priest for “obstructing” convoy

Have you ever experienced such a crime? "Security aids to Governor Ikedi Ohakim of Imo State, on Sunday August 8, humiliated a Catholic Pri…

Started by Michael Eboh

9 Oct 25, 2010
Reply by chris Ndu

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service