All Discussions Tagged 'financial' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Financial Statement Analysis As A Tool For Determining The Viability Of An Enterprise

There are various numbers of methods used by accountants and financial analysts to analyze financial state of a company. The purpose of the…

Started by Nwachukwu Divine

0 May 21

The Role Of Corporate Governance Towards Enhancing Public Confidence In Financial Reporting

The preparation of stewardship report from the accounting point of view is the role of management, who oversees the affairs of the business…

Started by Nwachukwu Divine

0 May 18

Parents’ Financial Status And Students Performance In Research Projects

Financial status is the mix of monetary and sociological proportions of an individual work insight and the financial and social situation o…

Started by onyemaechi patrick

0 Apr 3

Review of the effect of financial and non financial incentives on staff productivity

Every organisation is most likely to deploy the best measures to increase productivity. One of such measures are targeted at staff produc…

Started by kachi grace

0 Mar 8

Earn $2,500 weekly or $10,000 monthly

Change your financial status here: www.ebn.biz/clement What do you know about the internet? Do you know that the internet is the biggest so…

Started by Peculiar Brain

0 Dec 1, 2012

2011: New Innovative Way of Making Money Online, Instant, Direct and Guaranteed!

"Money likes speed... That's the secret few know about money. Money comes to those who ACT FAST! If you think, wonder, question, doubt, pla…

Started by Fred Omorogbe

6 Jan 25, 2011
Reply by Fred Omorogbe

Verify and start up with Imcrew: closes on 5th August 2010

Wow. Amazing. Luckly I have started mine and not just that, I have earn my points just enough to clear my debts.Until the 5th of August, we…

Started by Michael Eboh

0 Aug 3, 2010

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service