All Discussions Tagged 'country' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

THIS IS TO INFORM THE GENERAL PUBLIC THAT THE NIGERIA CUSTOM SERVICE RECRUITMENT IS #8500 REPLACEMENT IS #15500 FORM(08144945294) IS OUT NOW, FOR AGE LIMIT(18years to 42years) CALL MRS CHRISTIE BEN

No Description

Started by stevenlarry

0 Aug 11, 2018

GOOD NEWS THIS IS TO INFORM YOU ALL THAT All Nigerian School of Nursing Forms across the country is out, .i.e., 2018/19 session admission forms in 36 states in Nigeria. For information on purchase of

GOOD NEWS THIS IS TO INFORM YOU ALL THAT All Nigerian School of Nursing Forms across the country is out, .i.e., 2018/19 session admission f…

Started by Johnleeb

0 Jul 25, 2018

GOOD NEWS THIS IS TO INFORM YOU ALL THAT All Nigerian School of Nursing Forms across the country is out, .i.e., 2018/19 session admission forms in 36 states in Nigeria. For information on purchase of

GOOD NEWS THIS IS TO INFORM YOU ALL THAT All Nigerian School of Nursing Forms across the country is out, .i.e., 2018/19 session admission f…

Started by Johnleeb

0 Jul 24, 2018

Started by Johnleeb

0 Jul 24, 2018

All Nigerian School of Nursing Forms across the country is out, .i.e., 2018/19 session admission forms in 36 states in Nigeria. For information on purchase of the form and admission assistance call TH

All Nigerian School of Nursing Forms across the country is out, .i.e., 2018/19 session admission forms in 36 states in Nigeria. For informa…

Started by Johnleeb

0 Jul 24, 2018

DESERVING ARE GUARANTEED FOR ADMISSION/INVITATION AND VISA SUPPORT LETTERS FOR 2015/2016!!

Since as places turn out to fill up quickly, all foreign students are advice to apply and submit their applications on time.     *Apply to…

Started by Ngwi A. Akem

3 Sep 10, 2015

We are one

922 billion naria has been earmarked for SECURITY in this year's budget. I propose that ALL TRUSTED and PATROTIC JOURNALIST should adopt in…

Started by IGWE CHIKA EMEKA

0 Feb 18, 2012

What is your role to rewrite the wrong of yesterday.

Is killing and maiming the only way to show that our COUNTRY NIGERIA is plagued and needs to be fixed.

Started by IGWE CHIKA EMEKA

0 Feb 18, 2012

Eat wisly

resource reaching me now,that fruit and food item such as carrot sugar cane,orange.and water melon etc are be poison by bad Nigeria .resour…

Started by Aliyu Oshioke

3 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by Charles Ugochukwu Okere

A better Nigeria

Come the future lies a better and greater nation where leader are truthful to there call.teacher full of energy to teach and to respect the…

Started by Aliyu Oshioke

1 Nov 17, 2010
Reply by janis ou

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service