All Discussions Tagged 'Phone' (168)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Nigeria Police colonialism to ogadamen and taximen.

With all the training you give to a tortoise it still remain a tortoise. Broughtout a pig from bush and train, it will still go back to bus…

Started by Samuel Amos Udoh

2 Jun 3, 2011
Reply by Samuel Amos Udoh

Congratulation's Goodlock Nigerian's.

This is indeed the first time in histry of Nigeria Democratic system, to show itself for their responsibilities and challenges that then go…

1 Jun 2, 2011
Reply by Charles Ugochukwu Okere

Farida and Bankole, cat and dog

My people say's that in every romur there must be an element of truth. And when ever a child start to cry and point he/her hand toward's a…

1 Jun 2, 2011

A big shame to Nigerian securities.

The Nigerian leader's lack security concept. Ten thousand security personel that to be deploy across the country for the democracy day cele…

0 May 28, 2011

Politic, inside Nigeria power sharing.

Balance of power is a wildely use concept in international relations. Nigerian's should allowed the importance of political dynamic to have…

0 May 27, 2011

A thief trying to judge a suspect

It's true that there's no independent office in Nigeria. I do not see any reason why other's politicial office holder's should not face ant…

1 May 27, 2011

The secret of greatness.

what make Tiger Woods great? Born winner, Golf champ, Tiger Woods started at 3 years old. We think, we know; Each was a natural, who came i…

3 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by Samuel Amos Udoh

Mature Democracy system.

Nigeria democracy system will never mature, untill our leaders shunn one party system. The so call 63 political parties in these country is…

3 Apr 6, 2011

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service