All Discussions Tagged 'Music' (42)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Busiswa - Highly Flavoured Album

Busiswa of Kalawa Jazmee Records presents her latest project which she titles Highly Flavoured album. The songstress also features top-not…

Started by Kazeem Dolapo

0 Dec 8, 2017

Shane Eagle – Black Rick

Black Rick is another hit from Shane Eagle who also quote “I’d never go broke no more” on the new impressive song. Download Shane Eagle Bl…

Started by Kazeem Dolapo

0 Dec 1, 2017

DJ Ace SA – Maw’dakiwe Ft. Various Artists

DJ Ace SA just drops a proper December tune tagged “Mawdakiwe”. And on this track he also features various artists and the song is already…

Started by Kazeem Dolapo

0 Dec 1, 2017

Saudi – DRUGS Inc Album

Saudi finally drops his highly anticipated project which he titles DRUGS Inc album and it also contains 16 good songs. He also features on…

Started by Kazeem Dolapo

0 Nov 29, 2017

Priddy Ugly – Egypt Album

The Ambtiouz Music entertainment act Priddy Ugly unleash his long awaiting Album labelled Egypt. The New Priddy Ugly album “Egypt” housed…

Started by Kazeem Dolapo

0 Nov 24, 2017

ALBUM: A-Reece – From Me to You & Only You

A-Reece is a man of his words. The young king has released a sophomore album titled From Me To You & Only You. The album is released t…

Started by Kazeem Dolapo

0 Oct 21, 2017

Distruction Boyz – Gqom Is The Future Album

Distruction Boyz makes a come back with a new project which they title Gqom is the future album mp3. This album is also available on itune…

Started by Kazeem Dolapo

0 Oct 20, 2017

ALBUM Review: JR - What A Life Album

Tabure Thabo Bogopa Junior , popularly known by his stage name "JR" , is a South African rapper widely known for his versatile abilities i…

Started by Kazeem Dolapo

0 Jul 10, 2017

Music In Nigeria

Good Day people. We all know there are a lot of musicians in Nigeria and as such, people decide to listen to few. You can not say you want…

Started by Kazeem Dolapo

0 Jul 1, 2017

Best Games/Entertatinment/Comedy Videos so Far These 2017 For Every Android Phone (Ease Your Work Stress)

it has been said all work and no play makes jack dull.. Yes i know your not dull but with some nice games on your Android device, it can he…

Started by odibo akpomudiare peter

0 May 30, 2017

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2022   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service