All Discussions Tagged 'Lagos' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

3rd Nigeria Oil & Gas Technology Exhibition (NOGTech): Lagos, 26-28 June 2012.

The Nigeria Oil & Gas Technology Exhibition 2012 (NOGTech) is bringing the industry together for the 3rd time to exhibit the latest te…

Started by Ania Sz

0 May 29, 2012

3rd Nigeria Oil & Gas Technology Exhibition (NOGTech): Lagos, 26-28 June 2012.

The Nigeria Oil & Gas Technology Exhibition 2012 (NOGTech) is bringing the industry together for the 3rd time to exhibit the latest te…

Started by Ania Sz

0 May 29, 2012

NOGTech 2012

www.cwcnogtech.com/visiting-the-exhibition/visit-exhibition/ The Nigeria Oil & Gas Technology Exhibition 2012 (NOGTech) is bringing t…

Started by Ania Sz

0 May 14, 2012

JMG Limited Recruiting Sales Executives, in Lagos, Abuja, PH, Kano, Ibadan

JMG Limited is a leading member of Nigeria’s generator industry. Since its inception in 1998, the company has focused all its efforts to es…

Started by binutiri samson

0 Mar 6, 2012

The Shame called LASU

Gov. Fashola and the management team of Lagos State University ought to bury their heads in shame. I have postponed this vituperation for l…

Started by Simply Sam

0 Feb 10, 2012

Fashola's re-election.

Fashola's re-election reflect the mind of Lagosians except some people who feel he is over reacting by bringing down houses and market plac…

Started by oladele segun michael

0 Apr 29, 2011

Nigeria deserves apology from the BBC

"Welcome to Lagos", a documentary aired by the bbc worldwide is a selfish betrayal of the bbc to potray Nigeria and its people as slump sca…

Started by vincent balogun

4 May 3, 2010
Reply by vincent balogun

Welcome to Lagos

I would like to know your opinion regarding this BBC documentary video.   My own opinion: I believe it is a great work of Art. The recor…

Started by Edwin Aka

1 May 1, 2010
Reply by Edwin Aka

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2022   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service