All Discussions Tagged 'God' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ex. Zamfara State Governor Senator Yerima Ahmed Sanni marry 13 years old girl(minor).

Kindly advise Senator Ahmed Sanni former gov. Zamfara State to return the little girl to their parents or he should marry her to his son in…

Started by JIMOH OMEIZA TAIWO

56 Feb 12, 2019
Reply by rszxcvb

Ski Mask The Slump God - Beware the Book of Eli Zip Download

Republic Records rapper, Ski Mask The Slump God  slated to release his latest Mixtape, Beware the Book of Eli, late last year, but shortly…

Started by albumzipfile

0 May 10, 2018

Republic Records rapper, Ski Mask The Slump God  slated to release his latest Mixtape, Beware the Book of Eli, late last year, but shortly…

Started by albumzipfile

0 May 10, 2018

Started by albumzipfile

0 May 10, 2018

Free: Ski Mask The Slump God - Beware The Book Of Eli [Full Mixtape Zip Download]

Download Free: Ski Mask The Slump God - Beware The Book Of Eli [Full Mixtape Zip Download] The whole story about Ski Mask The Slump God's…

Started by Gistmack

0 May 2, 2018

NAIJA POLITICIAN SONG

If u want 2 b famous na politics, if u want 2 be rich na polititics,if u want 2 chop a big slics of national cake na politics!

Started by Raheem Yusuff Olatunji

4 Oct 6, 2016

FORGIVE THOSE WHO HURT YOU LONG AGO

Scripture: "Get rid of all bitterness, rage, anger, harsh words, and slander, as well as all types of evil behavior. Instead, be kind to ea…

Started by Mgba V. N.

0 Aug 4, 2013

Hapy easter

May God make today a truely hapy easter 4us and also to d northerners and everywhere

Started by John odoh

0 Apr 8, 2012

Unemployment

Unemployment in naija when is it going to stop my people,after all the whole strugle in school ,another continues .na wao my people

Started by MICHAEL A Y

1 Mar 14, 2012
Reply by Charles Ugochukwu Okere

Mighty hand of God

I speak d word of God in dis Nation Nigeria dat my God can change every sorrow 2 Joy only if u beleive.

Started by John Okokon Abang

3 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by Charles Ugochukwu Okere

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service