Akamelu Michael's Discussions (72)

Discussions Replied To (63) Replies Latest Activity

"I also pray for Goodluck. May God grant him Solomon and deny him Ibori and his likes…"

Akamelu Michael replied Feb 15, 2010 to IBORI VS GOODLUCK JONATHAN

3 May 7, 2010
Reply by Anyakora Ngozi B

"Dora should be celebrated in this val."

Akamelu Michael replied Feb 15, 2010 to DORA AND MY VALENTINE

3 Oct 19, 2015

"The President of International Fund for Agricultural Development, His Excellency Fel…"

Akamelu Michael replied Feb 15, 2010 to MY FEAR IS THAT POLITICIANS HAVE CONCLUDED PLANS TO BREAKE UP NIGERIA ANY MOMENT FROM NOW

30 Aug 21, 2010
Reply by Akamelu Michael

"O boy, abeg take am easy. You dey vex more than me who start this topic. I believe i…"

Akamelu Michael replied Feb 14, 2010 to MY FEAR IS THAT POLITICIANS HAVE CONCLUDED PLANS TO BREAKE UP NIGERIA ANY MOMENT FROM NOW

30 Aug 21, 2010
Reply by Akamelu Michael

"y brother, we can bring change by rebranding our individual selves. That is,changing…"

Akamelu Michael replied Feb 14, 2010 to MY FEAR IS THAT POLITICIANS HAVE CONCLUDED PLANS TO BREAKE UP NIGERIA ANY MOMENT FROM NOW

30 Aug 21, 2010
Reply by Akamelu Michael

"y brother, we can bring change by rebranding our individual selves. That is,changing…"

30 Aug 21, 2010
Reply by Akamelu Michael

"My brother, we can bring change by rebranding our individual selves. That is,changin…"

30 Aug 21, 2010
Reply by Akamelu Michael

"My sister, I would say, " let this country break" but I do not know why I love this…"

30 Aug 21, 2010
Reply by Akamelu Michael

"It is true."

Akamelu Michael replied Feb 11, 2010 to MY FEAR IS THAT POLITICIANS HAVE CONCLUDED PLANS TO BREAKE UP NIGERIA ANY MOMENT FROM NOW

30 Aug 21, 2010
Reply by Akamelu Michael

"Another truth I want to point out is that if all other religions in the world are pe…"

Akamelu Michael replied Feb 11, 2010 to MUSLIM BELIEF

394 Mar 2, 2020

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service