Ndidi's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"I hope IBB lives long enough for Nigeria to prosecute him, and for him to get his ju…"

Ndidi replied Sep 6, 2010 to SAY NO TO CORRUPTION! SAY NO TO LOOTING OF NATIONS FUND! SAY NO TO IBB!!!

22 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by Dokpe Akele

"It is so nice to hear good news. I am so pleased for Kwara State! It continues to be…"

Ndidi replied Jul 25, 2010 to How White Zimbabwean Farmers are Revolutionising Poultry Production in Kwara

1 Jul 25, 2010
Reply by Ndidi

"The problem with too many Nigerians is they always blame someone else and refuse to…"

Ndidi replied Jul 25, 2010 to Any Hope For Unemployed Graduates & Job Seekers in this Country

1 Jul 25, 2010
Reply by Ndidi

"Hello Ed, Thanks for your kind comments about me. I do intend to encourage as many…"

Ndidi replied Jul 17, 2010 to BLACKMAN IS GOD AND BLACK WOMAN IS GODDESS---WE CREATED THE WHITEMAN.REALITY AND FACT.

22 Jul 17, 2010
Reply by Ed Wasini

"My sincere apologies to Ed for singling you out and wrongly I fear. I had been confu…"

Ndidi replied Jul 17, 2010 to BLACKMAN IS GOD AND BLACK WOMAN IS GODDESS---WE CREATED THE WHITEMAN.REALITY AND FACT.

22 Jul 17, 2010
Reply by Ed Wasini

"It is Ndidi again, I just want to reply to Gbenga and Ed. Yes, you are correct. Bla…"

22 Jul 17, 2010
Reply by Ed Wasini

"All races are created equal. However, white nations are currently rich not because t…"

Ndidi replied Jul 14, 2010 to BLACKMAN IS GOD AND BLACK WOMAN IS GODDESS---WE CREATED THE WHITEMAN.REALITY AND FACT.

22 Jul 17, 2010
Reply by Ed Wasini

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service