Tranquil's Discussions (352)

Discussions Started (352) Replies Latest Activity

PHOTO: Woman left in shock as she finds "tip of man's pen*s" in her food

A woman has been left in shock after she allegedly found what she says is the tip of a man's penis inside her food. The woman ordered the…

Started by Tranquil in Gist

0 Sep 9

BBNaija: Why I focus on love, not the grand prize — Cross opens up

Cross, a Big Brother Naija Shine Ya Eye housemate, has stated that he would focus on love rather than the grand prize of N90 million.   He…

0 Sep 8

Video: BBNaija's Tega publicly apologizes to her husband for having an affair with Boma

Big Brother Naija housemate, Tega Dominic took to her Instagram to apologise to her husband for having an amorous relationship with Boma wh…

0 Sep 8

Sunday Igboho looks to God for his release, says he’s not afraid of FG

Supporters of embattled Yoruba nation agitator, Sunday Adeyemo aka Sunday Igboho have been urged not to give up. The freedom fighter ass…

Started by Tranquil in General

0 Sep 8

My family members tagged me an Ogbanje because of my spiritual powers — Mmachi Duru reveals

By Sylvester Kwentua Popular sex and beauty therapist, Mmachi Duru, also known as Queen of nature, has revealed the challenges she faces w…

0 Aug 16

Drama as Aisha asks court to remand man, Buhari in custody over Abuja land deal

By Ikechukwu Nnochiri - Abuja A mild drama played out before a High Court of the Federal Capital Territory sitting at Maitama, on Thursday…

Started by Tranquil in Sport

0 Jul 22

Twitter, Facebook Ban: IPOB to Launch Biafra Social Media Platform — Simon Ekpa

Simon Ekpa, one of the disciples of Nnamdi Kanu made the revelation on his social media page. The following clampdown by the federal gover…

0 Jul 14

Nnamdi Kanu was told to come and collect $10million and he fell for it — APC spokesperson

Following the capture of the self-acclaimed leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, several controversies have arisen. Asid…

Started by Tranquil in Politics

0 Jul 12

We’ve married off your daughters, abductors of Kebbi School girls tell parents

Bandits who abducted some schoolgirls from the Federal Girls’ College Yawuri, Kebbi State have told parents that they have married off thei…

0 Jul 12

Ataga: Will she forgive him for the shame, will she attend his funeral: Reaction as video of Chidinma smoking goes viral

Popular Nigerian actress, Tonto Dikeh has reacted to a newly surfaced video that showed Chidinma smoking in a room. Recall that the 21-yea…

0 Jun 28

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service