Tranquil's Discussions (347)

Discussions Started (347) Replies Latest Activity

Drama as Aisha asks court to remand man, Buhari in custody over Abuja land deal

By Ikechukwu Nnochiri - Abuja A mild drama played out before a High Court of the Federal Capital Territory sitting at Maitama, on Thursday…

Started by Tranquil in Sport

0 yesterday

Twitter, Facebook Ban: IPOB to Launch Biafra Social Media Platform — Simon Ekpa

Simon Ekpa, one of the disciples of Nnamdi Kanu made the revelation on his social media page. The following clampdown by the federal gover…

Started by Tranquil in General

0 Jul 14

Nnamdi Kanu was told to come and collect $10million and he fell for it — APC spokesperson

Following the capture of the self-acclaimed leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, several controversies have arisen. Asid…

Started by Tranquil in Politics

0 Jul 12

We’ve married off your daughters, abductors of Kebbi School girls tell parents

Bandits who abducted some schoolgirls from the Federal Girls’ College Yawuri, Kebbi State have told parents that they have married off thei…

0 Jul 12

Ataga: Will she forgive him for the shame, will she attend his funeral: Reaction as video of Chidinma smoking goes viral

Popular Nigerian actress, Tonto Dikeh has reacted to a newly surfaced video that showed Chidinma smoking in a room. Recall that the 21-yea…

0 Jun 28

Actress, Nkechi Blessing reacts after Jide Kosoko “vowed to work against her in the industry”

Nollywood actress, Nkechi Blessing has reacted after the Theater Arts and Motion Pictures Practitioners Association of Nigeria (TAMPAN), vo…

Started by Tranquil in Gist

0 Jun 28

I raped her daily for 5 months, bandit who abducted 18-Year-Old housewife confesses

An infamous bandit who kidnapped an 18-year-old housewife admitted to rapping her every day for five months. Surajo Dauda, 30, of Rijiyar…

Started by Tranquil in Crime

0 Jun 28

I was tortured in Lagos prison, now I see blood in my cough, stool — Baba Ijesha

Nollywood actor Omiyinka Olanrewaju aka Baba Ijesha has lamented that he's stooling blood after being tortured in prison. According to him…

0 Jun 28

Holy tree with visible 'female and male sexual organs' that can mend broken marriages found in Kenya

A holy tree reported to have the powers to mend a broken marriage has been found in Murang’a, Kenya. It was also revealed that the tree ha…

0 Jun 28

“Marry a man, not a boy” — Reno Omokri lists ten qualities of a good husband material

Human rights activist, Reno Omokri serves his nuggets of wisdom once again as he notes the qualities of good husband material. Reno who ha…

0 Jun 25

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service