NWACHUKWU OKEZIE's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Bros, i blv dt it's only wt prayers that our actions can b carried out successfully.…"

NWACHUKWU OKEZIE replied Oct 25, 2010 to Aba "The weaping giant"

25 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by Tochi King

"My prayer 4d so-called "Joy" is that 'he' (because i know it must be a guy) should c…"

NWACHUKWU OKEZIE replied Oct 13, 2010 to

just now

"If we dnt know the true definition of justice b4 now, we can c it in practice now. P…"

NWACHUKWU OKEZIE replied Oct 10, 2010 to CECILIA IBRU'S CONVICTION:THIS IS NOT JUSTICE

7 Oct 10, 2010
Reply by jimmie jones

"My simple question is; Is this country jointly owned or by the group that asked the…"

NWACHUKWU OKEZIE replied Oct 6, 2010 to NORTHERN LEADERS TO JONATHAN: Resign or face impeachment

9 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by Mr Isioma Israel Dickson

"My simple question is; Is this country jointly owned or by the group that asked the…"

NWACHUKWU OKEZIE replied Oct 6, 2010 to NORTHERN LEADERS TO JONATHAN: Resign or face impeachment

9 Oct 7, 2010

9 Oct 7, 2010

9 Oct 7, 2010

9 Oct 7, 2010

"I know that our God never sleep nor slumber. Those behind d scene must 1 day b revea…"

NWACHUKWU OKEZIE replied Oct 5, 2010 to Aba "The weaping giant"

25 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by Tochi King

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2022   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service