ALICIA's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"@ MUSA , please tell him that again. I personally want to know what he is agitating…"

ALICIA replied Aug 3, 2010 to PARTIAL LIST OF THE LOST BOOKS OF THE BIBLE!!!

41 Oct 16, 2016
Reply by Asekuntile Ayomide Jibril

"An illuminati scholar on the loss, your preachings is like a drop of water in the oc…"

ALICIA replied Aug 2, 2010 to PARTIAL LIST OF THE LOST BOOKS OF THE BIBLE!!!

41 Oct 16, 2016
Reply by Asekuntile Ayomide Jibril

"well @ ed , it hasnt reached to the point of name calling , please i want to know th…"

ALICIA replied Jul 8, 2010 to Believe in Jesus and Lose Your Mind!

19 Jul 9, 2010
Reply by stan

"@ Ed,i dont give a dam to what ever one immagen or think about the true religion. It…"

ALICIA replied Jul 7, 2010 to Believe in Jesus and Lose Your Mind!

19 Jul 9, 2010
Reply by stan

"Once upon a time , a sane man impregnanted an insane woman, later the sane man asked…"

ALICIA replied Jun 14, 2010 to ABORTION ABORTION ABORTION. PLEASE LET THEM LIVE.

9 May 24
Reply by John Doe

""

ALICIA replied May 20, 2010 to ABORTION ABORTION ABORTION. PLEASE LET THEM LIVE.

9 May 24
Reply by John Doe

"@ Jimor lanre , what ever you are trying to prove, has been turned down by Colins Ri…"

ALICIA replied May 11, 2010 to Funny funny funny, this i got in my mail today .I think from Nigerian 419er(s)

7 May 11, 2010
Reply by ALICIA

"mr charles , please try to understand , i dont mean to victimis nigerians . i know t…"

ALICIA replied Apr 27, 2010 to War against child abuse

6 May 7, 2010
Reply by Tunde

"I WONDER HOW SOME PEOPLE REASON , SOME PEOPLE CLAPS HAND FOR EVIL. THIS CAN'T HAPPEN…"

ALICIA replied Apr 22, 2010 to Ex. Zamfara State Governor Senator Yerima Ahmed Sanni marry 13 years old girl(minor).

56 Feb 12
Reply by rszxcvb

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2019   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service