Lee Palmer's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"I think benefits of cannabidiol are undeniable, that’s a well known fact. Many peopl…"

Lee Palmer replied Nov 14, 2019 to

just now

"Everyone has his own anti stress recipe. Medications weren’t effective enough in my…"

Lee Palmer replied Nov 14, 2019 to

just now

"Taking cannabidiol brings almost zero risks, but thank you for the info, everyone sh…"

Lee Palmer replied Aug 21, 2019 to

just now

"40 kg of weed is impressing quantity, I have to say that I support legalize but only…"

Lee Palmer replied Jul 29, 2019 to Nigerian Woman Arrested With 40kg Cannabis Hidden In Vegetables In Edo State (Photos)

1 Jul 29, 2019
Reply by Lee Palmer

"Great post, definitely worth sharing among smokers. Honestly I am sure there are mor…"

Lee Palmer replied Jul 22, 2019 to World No Tobacco Day: Seven diseases caused by smoking

2 Nov 21, 2019

"I read about this case at another source already and I have to say that cannabis mar…"

Lee Palmer replied Jun 25, 2019 to Indian hemp merchant arrested with 114 bags of cannabis

1 Jun 25, 2019
Reply by Lee Palmer

"Can't even imagine what hell it is to suffer from a sleep disorder .. Happily there…"

Lee Palmer replied Jun 24, 2019 to Natural Cures For Insomnia - Get the Sleep You Want and Need Without Drugs

1 Jun 24, 2019
Reply by Lee Palmer

"I used to think that travelling by Nigeria is relatively cheap, thanks for the insig…"

Lee Palmer replied May 10, 2019 to What not to do when travelling alone in Nigeria

2 May 10, 2019
Reply by TheYvid Holowonyor

"Great post. Sometimes adventure and adrenaline are the best remedies to fight stress…"

Lee Palmer replied Apr 24, 2019 to Five Myths About Adventure Travel In Nigeria

1 Apr 24, 2019
Reply by Lee Palmer

"Travelling with your significant other favors improvement of relationships according…"

Lee Palmer replied Mar 27, 2019 to Solo travel or travelling with BAE: Which is better?

2 Mar 27, 2019
Reply by Lee Palmer

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service