Lee Palmer's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"Smoking (just like other bad habits) doesn't favor good health, that's true. I began…"

Lee Palmer replied Mar 30, 2020 to Nutrition Facts That Slow Ageing

1 Mar 30, 2020
Reply by Lee Palmer

"Smoking favors developing of diabetes, that's true. But it is not the only disease p…"

Lee Palmer replied Mar 29, 2020 to Expert Gives Tips on How to Cope with Diabetes During Ramadan

1 Mar 29, 2020
Reply by Lee Palmer

"Addictions are toxic and really are able to poison one's life, I highly recommend ev…"

Lee Palmer replied Mar 6, 2020 to Working to overcome addictions

2 Mar 6, 2020
Reply by Lee Palmer

"Zen meditation is a thing, and I really think it can be effective in case of differe…"

Lee Palmer replied Feb 27, 2020 to Relaxation Techniques For Healthy Living

1 Feb 27, 2020
Reply by Lee Palmer

"Sometimes it is impossible to cope with anxiety without additional help, in most of…"

Lee Palmer replied Feb 27, 2020 to How to control your anger - Stress, anxiety and depression

1 Feb 27, 2020
Reply by Lee Palmer

"Cigarettes are pure evil, nicotine and other chemicals containing in ciggies destroy…"

Lee Palmer replied Feb 7, 2020 to Four Activities That Cause Male Infertility

1 Feb 7, 2020
Reply by Lee Palmer

"Great tips, please go on sharing. Keeping to rules properly is vital, unfortunately…"

Lee Palmer replied Jan 28, 2020 to Road Safety Tips on what to do if your car brakes...

1 Jan 28, 2020
Reply by Lee Palmer

"I quitted smoking relatively easy, just followed the most widespread instruction - I…"

Lee Palmer replied Nov 21, 2019 to 8 Steps On How To Quit Smoking

1 Nov 21, 2019
Reply by Lee Palmer

"I tried almost all of these besides ginseng, thanks for the useful article. Using he…"

Lee Palmer replied Nov 16, 2019 to

just now

"Second hand smoking is extremely harmful, that's true. But still I am sure that smok…"

Lee Palmer replied Nov 15, 2019 to

just now

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service