Lee Palmer's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"There are more people vulnerable to anxiety than you could even imagine, especially…"

Lee Palmer replied Jun 18 to anxiety research

1 Jun 18
Reply by Lee Palmer

"Sometimes it is impossible to control oneself without additional help and support, p…"

Lee Palmer replied May 28 to How to control your anger - Stress, anxiety and depression

1 May 28
Reply by Lee Palmer

"I never associated my job with stress or anxiety, but I believe that there a lot wor…"

Lee Palmer replied May 26 to Extending the Training Room Into the Workplace With Job Aids

1 May 26
Reply by Lee Palmer

"Thank you for kind and warm words, hope they work for the people who are really goin…"

Lee Palmer replied May 19 to Learn to be kind to yourself

1 May 19
Reply by Lee Palmer

"[quote]FACTORS ASSOCIATED WITH DEPRESSION AND ANXIETY AMONG HYPERTENSIVE PATIENTS IN…"

Lee Palmer replied May 19 to Public Health Project Topics And Materials PDF

1 May 19
Reply by Lee Palmer

"Cannabidiol is a perfect remedy to relieve pain in bones and joints, any medical sou…"

Lee Palmer replied Apr 23 to Joint pain relief tips

1 Apr 23
Reply by Lee Palmer

"Thank you for sharing such a useful info, please keep on posting. In my case, the mo…"

Lee Palmer replied Apr 23 to Revealed: 8 Mind Blowing Healthy Tips The Doctor WON’T Give You | Staying Healthy

1 Apr 23
Reply by Lee Palmer

"Herbal medicine has really huge potential, but it requires deep knowledge. Cannabis…"

Lee Palmer replied Apr 16 to Is Magnetic Therapy For Real?

2 Apr 16
Reply by Lee Palmer

"You appointed right measures to prevent pneumonia, thank you. I don't understand peo…"

Lee Palmer replied Mar 30 to Pneumonia kills over 800,000 children every year – WHO

1 Mar 30
Reply by Lee Palmer

"Smoking (just like other bad habits) doesn't favor good health, that's true. I began…"

Lee Palmer replied Mar 30 to Nutrition Facts That Slow Ageing

1 Mar 30
Reply by Lee Palmer

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2020   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service