Gabreal Decorre's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Nigeria has already lost her credibility and Nigeria is taking steps to rectify the…"

Gabreal Decorre replied Sep 9, 2010 to Fraudlent Nigerians

14 Sep 18, 2010
Reply by Bridget

"interesting, Ignore the igbos out right. Oh well we'll just have to leave and make a…"

Gabreal Decorre replied Sep 9, 2010 to JONATHAN APPOINTS SIX GOVS AS ZONAL CAMPAIGN CO-ORDINATORS.

6 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by Enabulele wellington enomamien

"Rabiu I have been following your posts and following them, hoping for maybe a classi…"

Gabreal Decorre replied Sep 9, 2010 to PDP Govs, North behind Jonathan —Sambo

48 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by Rabiu Jibrin

"Zoning is wrong in general, but the alternative of IBB or Atiku is no choice at all,…"

Gabreal Decorre replied Sep 1, 2010 to PDP Govs, North behind Jonathan —Sambo

48 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by Rabiu Jibrin

"Wow the audacity of the ACF. For Nigeria to remain united and fair we have to field…"

Gabreal Decorre replied Aug 12, 2010 to The South should split from Nigeria. This is too much to bear.

10 Aug 18, 2010
Reply by christopher

"this is bull, born agains still lie cheat and decieve like the rest of us. To believ…"

Gabreal Decorre replied Aug 12, 2010 to Why Nigerian Leaders must be Born Again

6 Aug 18, 2010
Reply by Manasseh Ahumbe

"I contend that the only people who continue to want Nigeria to stay together are tho…"

Gabreal Decorre replied Jul 28, 2010 to DO YOU THINK IT IS TIME TO DIVIDE NIGERIA?

29 Aug 20, 2011
Reply by Paul Obiokor

"Your ignorance lies in that you assume that I am religious, and then you wonder, if…"

Gabreal Decorre replied Jul 28, 2010 to SURFEIT of JESUSES!! But No "Jesus of Nazareth"

9 Jul 28, 2010
Reply by Ed Wasini

"No, I know these things, I know that in rome as a way to not lose followers the chri…"

Gabreal Decorre replied Jul 26, 2010 to SURFEIT of JESUSES!! But No "Jesus of Nazareth"

9 Jul 28, 2010
Reply by Ed Wasini

"Ed are you trying to educate or reverse preach? If the bible is false, then you have…"

Gabreal Decorre replied Jul 26, 2010 to SURFEIT of JESUSES!! But No "Jesus of Nazareth"

9 Jul 28, 2010
Reply by Ed Wasini

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service