Damilola Ogunsakin's Discussions (39)

Discussions Started (39) Replies Latest Activity

How to print JAMB notification slip

Students nationwide have started their Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) exams. But some students still find the printing…

Started by Damilola Ogunsakin in General

0 May 10

My boss spends N100k per haircut — Israel, Davido’s aide, reveals

BY DAMILOLA OGUNSAKIN Israel DMW has claimed his boss spends N100k per haircut. Israel is an aide to Nigerian superstar singer and songw…

Started by Damilola Ogunsakin in Entertainment

0 May 5

I hid my status out of shame, says gay right activist, Bisi Alimi, as he celebrates 18yrs of living with HIV

BY PRECIOUS CHUKWUDI  Nigerian gay rights activist, Bisi Alimi, who gained international attention when he became the first Nigerian to co…

0 May 4

I would rather lick mud than propose to a man — BBNaija Angel

BY PRECIOUS CHUKWUDI The reality star, Angel Smith, has said she can never propose to any man. A lady on social media called Sisiyemmie ha…

0 May 4

PHOTOS: Big Brother Naija (BBM) Shine ya eyes housemate, Maria Chike Agueze celebrates her 30th birthday with stunning pictures

PHOTOS: Big Brother Naija (BBM) Shine ya eyes housemate, Maria Chike Agueze celebrates her 30th birthday with stunning pictures The BBNai…

0 May 3

James Brown returns to Nigeria after few months in London

Nigerian cross dresser and social media influencer, James Chukwueze Obialor, popularly known as James Brown has returned to Nigeria afte…

0 May 3

Photo of Yul Edochie, Judy Austin, son in church surfaces

Nigerians seems not to have forgiven Nollywood actor Yul Edochie, as they dug out a photo of him and his new wife, Judy Austin in church wi…

0 Apr 29

Why African men cheat -- Bolinto

Media personality, Bolanle also known as Bolinto, has dropped her thoughts on cheating. According to her, the only reason why African men…

0 Apr 29

We're trying to console Mary, Yul Edochie’s brother, Uche, speaks

BY PRECIOUS CHUKWUDI Earlier this week, Yul announced his son and second wife, for which many have berated the actor. His elder brother,…

0 Apr 29

New music soon -- Wizkid

BY DAMILOLA OGUNSAKIN Superstar Wizkid (Adedeji Ibrahim Balogun) has announced that he will be releasing a new song soon. The Starboy m…

0 Apr 29

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2022   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service