Anoruo's Discussions (22)

Discussions Started (22) Replies Latest Activity

Biblical Implications Of Another Blood Moon Appearing In July

Blood Moon appearance over the Middle East this month is a definite warning sign from the heavens, according to an American doomsday preach…

Started by Anoruo in Religion

0 Jul 3, 2018

Prayer Is Your Life’s Work

I will therefore that men pray everywhere, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting (1 Timothy 2:8.) Someone once said, “I always…

0 Jun 18, 2018

Three Expressions of Joy - Pastor Chris

The Holy Spirit in your life shouldn’t be what you have to remember. It should become so natural with you to walk with the Holy Spirit in y…

0 Jun 10, 2018

Wisdom Stands You Out!

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional Saturday, June 9th 2018 – Pastor Chris Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and wit…

0 Jun 8, 2018

Righteousness - The Ability To Do Right.

There is something about righteousness, peace and joy. Righteousness is the nature of God that gives a man the ability to stand in the pres…

0 Jun 8, 2018

The Creative Power Of The Word

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional Thursday, May 24th – Pastor Chris And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his g…

0 May 23, 2018

Holy Land Tour With Pastor Chris To Be Broadcast Live!

Live transmission from Jerusalem Theatre in Israel, where the man of God would be ministering, is to be made available on all Loveworld Net…

0 May 17, 2018

Free From Accusation!

And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled In the body of his flesh through…

0 May 14, 2018

Your Understanding Of The Gospel

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional Monday, May 14th – Pastor ChrisFor I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of…

Started by Anoruo in Sport

0 May 13, 2018

The Right Way To Worship

But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to…

0 May 13, 2018

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service