robert redd's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"What they fail to understand is that they,like us,are mere mortals and there is noth…"

robert redd replied Sep 19, 2010 to WHY DO NIGERIAN POLITICIANS LIE EVERYTIME.

18 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Charles Ugochukwu Okere

"We are suffering in Nigeria because we allow it.A lot of our people are poor so it i…"

robert redd replied Sep 19, 2010 to MYSTERY OF NIGERIA VIA ROMANTIC NATIONALISM [Updated]

1 Sep 19, 2010
Reply by robert redd

"The problem with Nigeria is that in all the countries of this world,our past leaders…"

robert redd replied Sep 19, 2010 to Nigerians, a happy people in a crime infested nation

3 Sep 21, 2010
Reply by MACANTHONY

"Dear Mr.Rabiu,you are a Nigerian just like all of us in this forum.What I said about…"

robert redd replied Sep 10, 2010 to PDP Govs, North behind Jonathan —Sambo

48 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by Rabiu Jibrin

"Dear Maureen,thank you for your comments.the truth can sometimes be very bitter to s…"

robert redd replied Sep 8, 2010 to PDP Govs, North behind Jonathan —Sambo

48 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by Rabiu Jibrin

"I forgot to add they (Northerners) just love child marriage and killing Ibo people.I…"

robert redd replied Sep 6, 2010 to SAY NO TO CORRUPTION! SAY NO TO LOOTING OF NATIONS FUND! SAY NO TO IBB!!!

22 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by Dokpe Akele

"Everytime a Northerner makes a comment,it is always sentimental,stupid and condescen…"

robert redd replied Sep 6, 2010 to SAY NO TO CORRUPTION! SAY NO TO LOOTING OF NATIONS FUND! SAY NO TO IBB!!!

22 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by Dokpe Akele

"Anybody who does not know hat president Johnathan has achieved in only 100 days has…"

robert redd replied Sep 1, 2010 to PDP Govs, North behind Jonathan —Sambo

48 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by Rabiu Jibrin

"Thank you Mr.Nathan.I agree with you completely and that is why the South South are…"

robert redd replied Sep 1, 2010 to 2011: Igbos have not endorsed any candidate — Ohaneze Ndigbo

8 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by Edwin Eriata Oribhabor

"My brother The Patriot,(or is it Pariot?) you are wrong.The Ibos are a major tribe i…"

robert redd replied Sep 1, 2010 to 2011: Igbos have not endorsed any candidate — Ohaneze Ndigbo

8 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by Edwin Eriata Oribhabor

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service