Juan de la Siebelsternberg's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Good afternoon! I found some interesting kitchen ideas on the following website. If…"

Juan de la Siebelsternberg replied Apr 23 to Flatware Sets Ideas for Kitchen

1 Apr 23
Reply by Juan de la Siebelsternberg

"In fact, I've always wanted to travel by train. Because it seems to me that this is…"

Juan de la Siebelsternberg replied Apr 21 to What To Expect In Nigeria Train Travel

2 Apr 21

"Don't know about AR but VR is already being used in advertising. It's not a future.…"

Juan de la Siebelsternberg replied Feb 18 to What is the best way to prepare for the future?

2 Feb 18

"We've also had some payment problems in the last few weeks, but it was all about Mas…"

Juan de la Siebelsternberg replied Jan 23 to When thieves use PoS to do their business

1 Jan 23

"Everybody is talking about success, but everyone's success has different meanings. E…"

Juan de la Siebelsternberg replied Jan 22 to Charity Organizations to donate to (Nigeria)

2 Jan 22

"Thanks a lot for these recommendations! I am going to bake something tasty"

Juan de la Siebelsternberg replied Jan 10 to Cake Flavors You Should Choose for Birthday Celebration

3 Jan 10
Reply by Olman Grand

"Gonna enter university next yearHopefully, I will study well"

Juan de la Siebelsternberg replied Nov 27, 2020 to You Can Still Gain Admission Without Jamb/Post Utme

3 Nov 28, 2020
Reply by Olman Grand

"Not a big fan of e-watches and smart ones. I tried from various brands but I just di…"

Juan de la Siebelsternberg replied Nov 27, 2020 to Xiaomi Mi Watch Long-awaited Apple Watch Clone

2 Nov 27, 2020

"I had the same problem, thanks for recommendations on how to solve it. I am also loo…"

Juan de la Siebelsternberg replied Nov 24, 2020 to How to Fix Gmail Not Working on Android – 100% Working

1 Nov 24, 2020

"Personally, I prefer traveling with my girlfriend and/or with friends. It's much fun…"

Juan de la Siebelsternberg replied Jan 23, 2019 to Solo travel or travelling with BAE: Which is better?

2 Mar 27, 2019
Reply by Lee Palmer

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service