Juan de la Siebelsternberg's Discussions (54)

Discussions Replied To (54) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh, I'm aware of all the benefits of cannabis, but unfortunately, I'm not a big fan…"

Juan de la Siebelsternberg replied Jan 15 to Indian hemp merchant arrested with 114 bags of cannabis

2 Jan 15
Reply by Juan de la Siebelsternberg

"Wow, that's sick! I mean, I don't think I'd be able to do something like that myself…"

Juan de la Siebelsternberg replied Jan 6 to Unbelievable! Man turns his dead uncle's bones into electric guitar after digging him up from grave

1 Jan 6

"That's pretty useful, thanks! I think It'll be helpful for me if my son decides to g…"

Juan de la Siebelsternberg replied Dec 27, 2021 to Prestigious Music Schools In The World

1 Dec 27, 2021

"It does not matter what will lead you to depression, if you have already come to thi…"

Juan de la Siebelsternberg replied Dec 25, 2021 to Five Signs Your Relationship May Lead You To Depression

1 Dec 25, 2021

"I think that there would be no depression, it is necessary not to create stressful s…"

Juan de la Siebelsternberg replied Dec 25, 2021 to Depression as a killer disease

2 Dec 25, 2021

"To be honest, I don't really trust supplements there. I don't really like that. I pr…"

Juan de la Siebelsternberg replied Dec 24, 2021 to Top 3 Dietary Supplements - Myriad Health Benefits

1 Dec 24, 2021

"I'm still of the opinion that ready-made e-commerce solutions aren't suitable for ab…"

Juan de la Siebelsternberg replied Dec 23, 2021 to Nigeria Top 10 Ecommerce Websites

1 Dec 23, 2021

"Right now I want to learn to invest and above all to handle bitcoin in a professiona…"

Juan de la Siebelsternberg replied Nov 20, 2021 to JUST IN: Bitcoin crashes, swallows millions of Pounds in Cryptocurrency markets

1 Nov 20, 2021

"In fact, there are quite a few people who think this way. I often come across them o…"

Juan de la Siebelsternberg replied Nov 18, 2021 to Caffeine And It's Dangers

1 Nov 18, 2021

"Thanks for the article, to be honest, I often made these mistakes, because no one ex…"

Juan de la Siebelsternberg replied Nov 5, 2021 to Top mistakes job seekers make when writing career CVs

1 Nov 5, 2021

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2022   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service