Chief Wilson Emi Epete's Discussions (29)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"I think you have hit the nail on the head. Dr. Arthur Nwankwo was shown in that vide…"

Chief Wilson Emi Epete replied Aug 6, 2011 to AL MUSTAPHA'S TESTIMONY;WHO KNOWS THE TRUTH?

8 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by Okolobah Efe Michael

"This is not the ideal time for the President to suggest this. We have more pressing…"

Chief Wilson Emi Epete replied Aug 5, 2011 to The president idea.

5 Aug 6, 2011
Reply by Okolobah Efe Michael

"I believe in prayers, but prayer without works can lead us to no where as a nation.…"

Chief Wilson Emi Epete replied Jul 26, 2011 to WHAT WE NEED AS A NATION

15 Aug 21, 2011
Reply by Mavos

"I think Ogboru and his supporters are in a better position to answer this question.…"

Chief Wilson Emi Epete replied Jul 26, 2011 to Ogboru vs Uduaghan

5 Jul 28, 2011
Reply by Charles Ugochukwu Okere

"The leadership of CPC especially the Chairman should be held accountable for the pos…"

Chief Wilson Emi Epete replied Apr 23, 2011 to POST ELECTION VIOLENCE

1 Apr 23, 2011
Reply by Chief Wilson Emi Epete

"It is childish to regard somebody as belonging to a dying age. Remember that in a bu…"

Chief Wilson Emi Epete replied Apr 10, 2011 to Is Buhari capable to preside over this country ?

17 Apr 16, 2011
Reply by Slam Aremu

"Anybody planning to snatch ballot boxes should regard himself as embarking on a suic…"

Chief Wilson Emi Epete replied Apr 9, 2011 to plot to snatch ballot box

3 Apr 9, 2011
Reply by Chief Wilson Emi Epete

"It is my believe that Buhari is capable of leading this country as elected President…"

Chief Wilson Emi Epete replied Apr 9, 2011 to Is Buhari capable to preside over this country ?

17 Apr 16, 2011
Reply by Slam Aremu

"If it is true that CAN is seeking government approval to check the activities of fra…"

Chief Wilson Emi Epete replied Mar 17, 2011 to Nigerian Churches and corruption in the land

32 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Tunde

"The Church has got alot to do in building the faith of the individual. If the church…"

Chief Wilson Emi Epete replied Feb 8, 2011 to Nigerian Churches and corruption in the land

32 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Tunde

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service