GAVIN BOND's Discussions (77)

Discussions Replied To (72) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Bro, If you read my post properly, I did not devalue your comments I just said th…"

GAVIN BOND replied Jun 28, 2011 to What Is The Difference - Money From WB,IMF, BIS & Government Printed Central Bank Notes?

12 Feb 18, 2017
Reply by Katherine Mendel

"I am sorry Kola, you got it all wrong. I will recommend for you to go and get a copy…"

GAVIN BOND replied Jun 28, 2011 to What Is The Difference - Money From WB,IMF, BIS & Government Printed Central Bank Notes?

12 Feb 18, 2017

"Hi Charles. I am confused here! Are you telling me that the loan is not entered in t…"

GAVIN BOND replied Jun 27, 2011 to What Is The Difference - Money From WB,IMF, BIS & Government Printed Central Bank Notes?

12 Feb 18, 2017

"Mavos, if this contraption works, some conglomorate will offer you loads of money fo…"

GAVIN BOND replied Jun 12, 2011 to MY NEW TECHNOLOGICAL DISCOVERY WHICH I HOPE TO PRESENT TO MR PRESIDENT

15 Jun 26, 2011
Reply by Anthony Martin Okafor

"Hi Charles,   You are correct! The loans do not serve the purpose they were borrowed…"

GAVIN BOND replied Jun 6, 2011 to Way Forward For Nigeria By Experts - Stop Borrowing Money!

3 Apr 7, 2019

"WHOEVER PDP PICKS WILL ALWAYS WIN THE ELECTION IN NIGERIA! THIS WAS THE REASON THEY…"

GAVIN BOND replied Jun 4, 2011 to Buhari's Loss

4 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by GAVIN BOND

""

GAVIN BOND replied May 29, 2011 to MRS NGOZI OKONJO-IWEALA FOR MD, INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF)

6 May 29, 2011
Reply by GAVIN BOND

"We do have our African Union hence we do not need the white folks! Long time ago, th…"

GAVIN BOND replied May 27, 2011 to MRS NGOZI OKONJO-IWEALA FOR MD, INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF)

6 May 29, 2011
Reply by GAVIN BOND

"That is exactly the problem we have in Africa; we are followers! Do you guys really…"

GAVIN BOND replied May 26, 2011 to MRS NGOZI OKONJO-IWEALA FOR MD, INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF)

6 May 29, 2011
Reply by GAVIN BOND

"Can you people listen to yourselves! So what about the Edo people, they have no say…"

GAVIN BOND replied Apr 23, 2011 to A wake up call for Ndi-Igbo

7 Apr 24, 2011
Reply by Mavos

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service