BEN UKEME OKON's Discussions (254)

Discussions Started (254) Replies Latest Activity

EFCC Breaks World Record, Uncovers $200 Million ‘Stolen’ Property In Buhari’s Office

Detectives of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, probing the whereabouts of the $200 million fines, paid by five companies…

Started by BEN UKEME OKON in Security

1 Oct 6, 2016

True Life Story : After 12yrs Of Barrenness, Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets

My name Mrs. Blessing Chukwuemeka, This was how God broke the chains of barrenness in my life after 15 years of marriage. My husband and…

Started by BEN UKEME OKON in General

1 Oct 6, 2016

EXPOSED! Female Pastor Arrested For Operating A Prostitution Cartel In Her C&S Church

Ogun state police command has arrested a 54 year old woman, Idowu Olupinla pictured right, for allegedly operating a prostitution cartel wi…

2 Oct 6, 2016

WTF! Man Trades Two Siblings For A Bag Of Rice In Satelite Town, Lagos

An unidentified middle-aged man, Wednesday, abducted two siblings, who were returning from extra-moral class in Satellite area of Lagos.The…

1 Oct 7, 2016

Drama as Paul Enenche's Sister Slaps Church Member for Crying During Brother's Burial

The burial of Rev Sammoses Enenche, younger brother of Senior Pastor of Dunamis International Gospel Centre, Dr Paul Enenche took place yes…

1 Oct 7, 2016

Pastor Arrested For Using 30 Young Girls As Sex Slaves In Lagos

The founder of a church located at Shogunle area of Oshodi Lagos State has been arrested for allegedly sleeping with young girls.The suspec…

Started by BEN UKEME OKON in Religion

1 Oct 7, 2016

Nigerian Doctor, Cyprian Okoro Caught With Extreme Adult Stuffs On His Phone in UK - Photo

A doctor was caught with a stash of 'extreme' ****ography, including a video of a man having sex with a snake, a court heard. Cyprian Oko…

1 Oct 7, 2016

Man Shoots Grandson After Mistaking Him For A Monkey

A 10-year-old boy was injured after he was shot by his grandfather who mistook him for a monkey in an incident in Kota Tinggi, Malaysia on…

2 Jan 28, 2018
Reply by Gbedujamz

5 foods for healthy breasts

All breasts, big or small, are unique. But when it comes to health, our girls all function the same. If you are struggling with fibrocysti…

Started by BEN UKEME OKON in Health

2 Oct 7, 2016

Please Help! My Husband Cannot Sleep Without Sucking Me Every Night – Woman Cries Out

A woman has shared a rather intriguing story about her husband’s obsession with her v*gina every night. The woman shared her story with st…

Started by BEN UKEME OKON in Romance

3 Jan 28, 2018
Reply by Gbedujamz

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service