Ayodele Fashemi's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Charles,  I did serve in Imo State precisely Imirewen and it was in the villa…"

Ayodele Fashemi replied May 13, 2011 to NYSC HAS LOST IT MEANING

2 May 13, 2011
Reply by Ayodele Fashemi

"Hello Eugene, I read your piece, I disagree with you because of your reasons, all o…"

Ayodele Fashemi replied May 16, 2010 to

just now

"Thanks Bridget for your comment. Everyone is suffering from the bad name those 419le…"

Ayodele Fashemi replied May 15, 2010 to vanguard online-community

3 May 15, 2010
Reply by Ayodele Fashemi

"Edwin This is great research topic and thanks for your much input to this discourse…"

Ayodele Fashemi replied May 13, 2010 to WEAKNESS OF NOTES GIVEN IN VARIOUS LEVELS OF NIGERIA SCHOOLS

6 May 13, 2010
Reply by Ayodele Fashemi

"Hi Bunmi, Hi Bunmi, Discourse posted “who own Nigeria oil “how many Nigerian stude…"

Ayodele Fashemi replied May 13, 2010 to WEAKNESS OF NOTES GIVEN IN VARIOUS LEVELS OF NIGERIA SCHOOLS

6 May 13, 2010
Reply by Ayodele Fashemi

"Hi Edwin Your contribution is amazing and I’m so pleased about it because I know no…"

6 May 13, 2010
Reply by Ayodele Fashemi

"The professor was right Bunmi, it is rather unfortunate, and however, it is the obvi…"

Ayodele Fashemi replied May 10, 2010 to oil in Nigeria

14 May 13, 2010
Reply by olubunmi

"This is awakening March for all Nigerian to let the world know Nigerians live and le…"

Ayodele Fashemi replied May 9, 2010 to One Million Youths March to Strengthen the New Wave of Change in Nigeria in 2011. By: Michael Bobby Obodo, Jr.

2 May 11, 2010
Reply by Kristin Anne Unruh

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2022   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service