Cyril Nwude's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"buhari you are already surrender. u will totaly surrender on may 29. a barking dog h…"

Cyril Nwude replied May 25, 2011 to on Buhari’s CPC: No retreat, no surrender!

7 May 27, 2011
Reply by Charles Ugochukwu Okere

"buhari you are already surrender. u will totaly surrender on may 29. a barking dog h…"

Cyril Nwude replied May 25, 2011 to on Buhari’s CPC: No retreat, no surrender!

7 May 27, 2011

"The reason u mention here wil not make me to beleive in polygamy. Ok some men uses c…"

Cyril Nwude replied May 10, 2011 to Is polygamy totally bad?

23 May 13, 2011
Reply by Myne Whitman

"Polygamy is totaly bad. one man one wife."

Cyril Nwude replied May 8, 2011 to Is polygamy totally bad?

23 May 13, 2011
Reply by Myne Whitman

"Polygamy is totaly bad. one man one wife."

Cyril Nwude replied May 8, 2011 to Is polygamy totally bad?

23 May 13, 2011
Reply by Myne Whitman

"@ Chris if the people you are rule say they are ok wit you then you wil step down fo…"

Cyril Nwude replied May 1, 2011 to Libyan Leader Gadhafi Escapes Death, Son Killed in NATO Missile Attack

23 May 2, 2011

"@ Chris if the people you are rule say they are ok wit you then you wil step down fo…"

Cyril Nwude replied May 1, 2011 to Libyan Leader Gadhafi Escapes Death, Son Killed in NATO Missile Attack

23 May 2, 2011

"My brother Chris. There is no way to blame the NATO. All the blood of innocent peopl…"

23 May 2, 2011

"My brother Chris. There is no way to blame the NATO. All the blood of innocent peopl…"

23 May 2, 2011

23 May 2, 2011

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2022   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service