Tope Adeyinka's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"If you open your eyes and read all my posts again you will see that I never condoned…"

Tope Adeyinka replied Apr 2, 2010 to OJUKWU WANTS MAURICE IWU REAPPOINTED: What a disappointment !!!

38 Nov 14, 2018
Reply by rszxcvb

"This is not about tribal politics, it is about IWU. IWU MUST GO. Suddenly certain pe…"

Tope Adeyinka replied Apr 2, 2010 to OJUKWU WANTS MAURICE IWU REAPPOINTED: What a disappointment !!!

38 Nov 14, 2018
Reply by rszxcvb

"This is the most welcome news, and I hope the pressure on Jonathan gets hotter. IWU…"

Tope Adeyinka replied Apr 1, 2010 to OJUKWU WANTS MAURICE IWU REAPPOINTED: What a disappointment !!!

38 Nov 14, 2018
Reply by rszxcvb

""I WILL ONLY SAY U ARE A FOOL AND IS ONLY GOD THAT PUNISHES UR TYPE,OLOSI" I thought…"

Tope Adeyinka replied Mar 29, 2010 to OJUKWU WANTS MAURICE IWU REAPPOINTED: What a disappointment !!!

38 Nov 14, 2018
Reply by rszxcvb

"To all of you blasting your mouth in support of Ojukwu. You need to open your eyes,…"

Tope Adeyinka replied Mar 29, 2010 to OJUKWU WANTS MAURICE IWU REAPPOINTED: What a disappointment !!!

38 Nov 14, 2018
Reply by rszxcvb

"Why would anyone be surprised that the Nigerian Senate was quick to settle this aspe…"

Tope Adeyinka replied Mar 28, 2010 to

just now

"I think I agree with you. Jonathan is looking more and more like the rest of them. I…"

Tope Adeyinka replied Mar 25, 2010 to WHATEVER WALKS LIKE A DOCK; QUARK LIKE A DOCK, STANDS A GREAT CHANCE OF BEING A DOCK! JONATHAN IS NO DIFFERENT. NIGERIANS DON'T BE FOOLED LIKE ALWAYS!

5 Oct 31, 2015

"Thank you Chief Ekpete. If Jonathan insists that ALL his ministers must come from PD…"

Tope Adeyinka replied Mar 19, 2010 to JONATHAN, DONT REAPPOINT EX-MINISTERS

13 Oct 31, 2015

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service