slim scopes's Discussions (107)

Discussions Started (107) Replies Latest Activity

Avril Lavigne's -'Tell Me It's Over'

Avril Lavigne is back will all new music – she just premiered her hot new song “Tell Me It’s Over.” DOWNLOAD Avril Lavigne's -'Tell Me…

Started by slim scopes in Entertainment

0 Dec 17, 2018

Method Man , Raekwon & Hanz - "Kill Different"

Method Man is fresh off the release of his latest album, Meth Lab Season 2: The Lithium. The Wu-Tang veteran has been teasing the projec…

Started by slim scopes in Politics

0 Dec 17, 2018

SOLAR PANELS, HOUSEHOLD INSURANCE OR BUILDING INSURANCE

Now that the summer is in sight and the sun is coming out more and more, solar panels are a lucrative and clean form of energy generatio…

Started by slim scopes in Properties

0 Dec 16, 2018

Method Man & Snoop Dogg Flex OG Status - "Eastside"

Method man has been quiet of late, though don't assume inactivity was the cause. The legendary Wu-Tang rapper was putting in work, touri…

Started by slim scopes in Sport

0 Dec 16, 2018

T-Pain -“That’s Yo Money"

Tpain must have a vault filled with bangers hidden somewhere in one of his houses. The auto-tune king dropped off endless music in 2018,…

0 Dec 16, 2018

DOWNLOAD MP3: Dreezy - Chanel Slides Feat. Kash Doll

It's been a while since we've heard from Dreezy, but the slept-on lyricist continues to prove her value. Of course, we're still waiting for…

0 Dec 14, 2018

DOWNLOAD MP3: Big K.R.I.T. - Energy

The game can agree on one thing: it's better off when Big K.R.I.T. is dropping music at a frequent pace. Of course, one can be understandin…

0 Dec 14, 2018

DOWNLOAD MP3: Bad Bunny - Solo De Mi

The Latin trap movement has been making serious waves in North America over the past few years. Many of hip-hop's most beloved figures have…

0 Dec 14, 2018

Ariana Grande - Imagine (Mp3 Download)

The Ariana train cannot, will not, be stopped. “Thank u, next” is still dominating the news cycle, thanks to Jeff Goldblum, yet the ponytai…

0 Dec 14, 2018

Vic Mensa & Ty Dolla $ign - "In Some Trouble" (Mp3 Download )

Download the trending award winning music banger titled Vic Mensa - In Some Trouble Ft. Ty Dolla $ign mp3 download for free and enjoy b…

0 Dec 14, 2018

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service