Romance (506)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Nigerian man sets to wed two women same day

A Nigerian man from Delta State is set to tie the knot with two women on the same day. According to their wedding invitation, which has at…

Started by Gemid News

0 Apr 2

Dear men, don’t ask a lady these 2 questions no matter how you care to know about her

Asking questions is not a crime because it's one of the best ways to clear your doubt, or know about a girl, especially when you're in love…

Started by Gemid News

0 Apr 1

Married woman reveals she pays $80/hour to hug a professional cuddler

A married woman has revealed that she spends $80 an hour to visit a professional cuddler. Saskia Larsen, from New York, says her husband d…

Started by Gemid News

0 Apr 1

Why I prefer to marry young women – Ned Nwoko

Nigerian billionaire and former Federal lawmaker, Ned Nwoko, has explained why he has more than one wife and prefers to marry young women.…

Started by Gemid News

0 Apr 1

I dated broke men & fixed them but they dumped me for lower girls – Doctor

Most people in life only see human achievement without realizing the hardships and pains they went through to achieve their pinnacle. Many…

Started by Gemid News

0 Mar 31

I rejected his marriage proposal because I was unemployed, broke — Lady reveals

Alexandria Ijeoma Nzoka, a young lady, has described how she turned down a marriage proposal because she was unemployed. Alexandria, a law…

Started by Gemid News

0 Mar 31

My private part is rotting please help me – Slay queen cries out after dumping her sugar daddy

The ‘blesser’ and ‘blessee’ phenomenon has in recent years become a trending reality, revealing how young girls are able to indulge in a li…

Started by Gemid News

0 Mar 31

Dear men, stop doing these four things if you want her to be madly in love with you (Opinion)

As a man, there are some things you need to stop doing if you want any lady to love you. The reason why girls you love do not take you ser…

Started by Gemid News

0 Mar 31

Five secret things women need from men to keep them happy in relationship

As a man, you should make sure that your major priority is keeping your woman happy in a relationship.                                   …

Started by Gemid News

0 Mar 31

My husband divorced me because my private part is too ‘hot’ for his taste — Woman narrates

A 32-year-old Ghanaian woman has shared her plight on how her husband divorced her because he felt too hot inside her every time they had s…

Started by Gemid News

0 Mar 31

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service