Romance (516)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cheating man creates a WhatsApp group for his lovers

A man who was caught cheating decided to create a WhatsApp group for both his lovers so they could meet. The man would wake up in the morn…

Started by Tranquil

0 May 20, 2021

'After serving him bread & tea in bed, see what my husband told me to do'

Being a wife comes with a lot of responsibilities. Almost every housewife is burdened with a great deal of duty. File Photo Dishes to be…

Started by Gemid News

0 May 18, 2021

'In my 7 years of marriage my husband has never done this'

Dear editor, Sometimes I wonder if it's normal or is just the man I married or there are men like this I have been married now for 7 years…

Started by Gemid News

1 May 16, 2021
Reply by Usoro akpan

I sniff my husband's boxers, armpits when I'm down — Sex therapist

Sex therapist, Angela Nwosu says she sniffs her husband's boxers and armpits whenever she is down.She said sniffing her hubby's boxers and…

Started by Gemid News

0 May 12, 2021

Help! When should I start making love to my wife again after giving birth?

A man has taken to the social media to ask when is adviseable to make love to his wife after giving birth. According to him, he can no lon…

Started by Gemid News

0 May 7, 2021

“Only a cursed man will chase a single woman for two years” — Man reveals

A man took to his Twitter account to swear at men who chase single ladies for two years begging for their love and affection. @ojooluwa is…

Started by Tranquil

0 May 7, 2021

“My husband once aborted for my sister” — Woman laments as brother impregnates husband’s niece

A married woman cries out for help after her husband who once impregnated her sister insists that the brother-in-law who got his niece preg…

Started by Tranquil

0 May 6, 2021

Man kills wife for denying him s3x, kills self minutes after

A 38-year-old woman from Adumasa, Ghana has been allegedly killed by her husband on their cocoa farm. The naked decomposing body of the vi…

Started by Tranquil

0 May 5, 2021

6 ways to care for your partner beyond mere words

Loving your partner shouldn’t be stereotyped; especially if you two have been through a lot before getting to this present point. Love, ju…

Started by Tranquil

0 May 4, 2021

See reasons why your husbands find solace in the arms of another woman

Due to the half-hearted attitude of his wife, a family man finds solace in the arms of another woman only for the wife to discover the s…

Started by Vanguard Media Ltd

0 Apr 28, 2021

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2022   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service