Romance (496)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

It’s ungodly for you to marry a woman and not be giving her enough s*x – Governor Ortom’s aide

The Senior Special Assistant to the Benue State Governor on Rural Development has dished out advice to married men. He opined that it is u…

Started by Tranquil

0 Apr 15

VIDEO: Man proposes to physically challenged hawker after she was supported with over N14M

A Nigerian man has gone viral after he was caught on camera proposing to a physically challenged lady who hawks sachet water after she has…

Started by Tranquil

0 Apr 15

‘I felt like disappearing’, Lady revealed how embarrassed she was after her vibrator…

A Nigerian Lady took to Twitter to reveal how embarrassed she was after her vibrator fell off her bag in the public. @Etukmma revealed tha…

Started by Tranquil

0 Apr 15

Lady breaks up with boyfriend for proposing with N10K engagement ring

Young lady who has been waiting to hear ‘will you marry me’ from her man turns down the proposal over claims that the ring cost N10K. Acco…

Started by Tranquil

0 Apr 14

“If you last longer than 6 minutes in bed, you don’t love your woman”

A Nigerian man took to Twitter to reveal the best time frame for a man to have sex with his woman. He claims that for a man to last longer…

Started by Tranquil

0 Apr 13

'Can you teach me tips to improve my technique in bed?'

Dear Bunmi, File Photo A few years ago, I was in my first serious relationship. Although I loved my partner, I was too tense during the…

Started by Gemid News

0 Apr 8

'I need man who don’t drink or smoke', single mother writes

Dear editor, My name is Maggret, from South Africa but living in United State. I married my husband 6 years ago but the problem living wit…

Started by Gemid News

0 Apr 7

'What my girlfriend did when I wanted to check her WhatsApp'

Dear editor, I am a Pharmacist working with one of the government owned health care centre. There's this girl I've been with for more than…

Started by Gemid News

0 Apr 4

Celebrity Olosho calls out Davido over unpaid services, leaked their chats

A popular adult film actress on Twitter with Darling Nicky has called out Nigeria’s Afrobeat music superstar, Davido, over unpaid services.…

Started by Tranquil

0 Apr 3

I report my husband to God — Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde

Popular Nigerian Movie Star, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, sat with Media Personality, Chude, for a one-on-one interview and she gave her honest…

Started by Tranquil

0 Apr 3

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service