Romance (506)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help! When should I start making love to my wife again after giving birth?

A man has taken to the social media to ask when is adviseable to make love to his wife after giving birth. According to him, he can no lon…

Started by Gemid News

0 May 7

“Only a cursed man will chase a single woman for two years” — Man reveals

A man took to his Twitter account to swear at men who chase single ladies for two years begging for their love and affection. @ojooluwa is…

Started by Tranquil

0 May 7

“My husband once aborted for my sister” — Woman laments as brother impregnates husband’s niece

A married woman cries out for help after her husband who once impregnated her sister insists that the brother-in-law who got his niece preg…

Started by Tranquil

0 May 6

Man kills wife for denying him s3x, kills self minutes after

A 38-year-old woman from Adumasa, Ghana has been allegedly killed by her husband on their cocoa farm. The naked decomposing body of the vi…

Started by Tranquil

0 May 5

6 ways to care for your partner beyond mere words

Loving your partner shouldn’t be stereotyped; especially if you two have been through a lot before getting to this present point. Love, ju…

Started by Tranquil

0 May 4

See reasons why your husbands find solace in the arms of another woman

Due to the half-hearted attitude of his wife, a family man finds solace in the arms of another woman only for the wife to discover the s…

Started by Vanguard Media Ltd

0 Apr 28

Virginity: Three signs to know if girl is still virgin or not

When you want to have a girlfriend who hasn' t had s3x before, asking such question before kicking off a relationship can be awkward, annoy…

Started by Gemid News

0 Apr 27

Dear men, check out these 5 ways to make lady develop feelings for you

As a man, have you been trying hard to get a woman to like you or develop feelings for you, but all your efforts seem useless? If yes, this…

Started by Gemid News

0 Apr 27

How my husband cheated on me with my married friends — Lady narrates

A heartbroken lady has narrated how her husband confessed to her that he was having affairs with her married friends. The lady identified…

Started by Tranquil

0 Apr 27

Fears as woman refuses to get out of orgasm after sex romp with husband

A couple, Liz and Eric has expressed their fear after many attempts to get a solution to the wife's continuous orgasm after sex failed. Rep…

Started by Gemid News

0 Apr 25

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service