Romance (516)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

His penIs weirdly large, can't withstand it — Lady flees from man she met online due to big manhood

A Ghanaian has disclosed that she decided to flee from a man she had met online due to his large penis size that she could not withstand.Th…

Started by Gemid News

0 Jul 31, 2021

His penIs weirdly large, can't withstand it — Lady flees from man she met online due to big manhood

A Ghanaian has disclosed that she decided to flee from a man she had met online due to his large penis size that she could not withstand.Th…

Started by Gemid News

0 Jul 31, 2021

Started by Gemid News

0 Jul 31, 2021

REVEALED: Four reasons couples should sleep naked

Sleeping without clothes encourages people to be more emotionally intimate and open with one another. Sleeping in the buff with your partn…

Started by Gemid News

0 Jul 27, 2021

10 ways women behave when they are not satisfied in bed

It's surprising that we are no longer entertaining bedroom talks in this part of the world. The man is not allowed to tell the wife if he'…

Started by Tranquil

0 Jun 15, 2021

How to date lady without spending money

Most people think before you start dating a lady you must have money. While others believe you must be a celebrity who is so rich before y…

Started by Gemid News

0 Jun 13, 2021

Drama in court as woman cried uncontrollably over being S3x starved for 3 years

A court hearing at Mwenezi in Zimbabwe was adjourned after a woman wept uncontrollably for being s3x starved. There was a mild drama in th…

Started by Tranquil

0 May 27, 2021

Why women don't kneel to take ring during proposal

Recently, a whole lot of marriage proposals and engagements are taking place in our society. With the advent of public proposals, we now ge…

Started by Gemid News

0 May 21, 2021

'I'm 31 but never had s3x before, am I okay?'

Dear editor, File Photo My name is Mumuni Adio (not real name). I am a 31 year old man. I have never been in a relationship with any lad…

Started by Gemid News

0 May 20, 2021

‘My boyfriend of two years doesn’t know my birthday, I want to break up’, Lady cries out

A lady has revealed that her boyfriend makes her happy in so many ways except not remembering personal details about her, including her bir…

Started by Tranquil

0 May 20, 2021

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2022   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service