Romance (506)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

10 ways women behave when they are not satisfied in bed

It's surprising that we are no longer entertaining bedroom talks in this part of the world. The man is not allowed to tell the wife if he'…

Started by Tranquil

0 on Tuesday

How to date lady without spending money

Most people think before you start dating a lady you must have money. While others believe you must be a celebrity who is so rich before y…

Started by Gemid News

0 on Sunday

Drama in court as woman cried uncontrollably over being S3x starved for 3 years

A court hearing at Mwenezi in Zimbabwe was adjourned after a woman wept uncontrollably for being s3x starved. There was a mild drama in th…

Started by Tranquil

0 May 27

Why women don't kneel to take ring during proposal

Recently, a whole lot of marriage proposals and engagements are taking place in our society. With the advent of public proposals, we now ge…

Started by Gemid News

0 May 21

'I'm 31 but never had s3x before, am I okay?'

Dear editor, File Photo My name is Mumuni Adio (not real name). I am a 31 year old man. I have never been in a relationship with any lad…

Started by Gemid News

0 May 20

‘My boyfriend of two years doesn’t know my birthday, I want to break up’, Lady cries out

A lady has revealed that her boyfriend makes her happy in so many ways except not remembering personal details about her, including her bir…

Started by Tranquil

0 May 20

Cheating man creates a WhatsApp group for his lovers

A man who was caught cheating decided to create a WhatsApp group for both his lovers so they could meet. The man would wake up in the morn…

Started by Tranquil

0 May 20

'After serving him bread & tea in bed, see what my husband told me to do'

Being a wife comes with a lot of responsibilities. Almost every housewife is burdened with a great deal of duty. File Photo Dishes to be…

Started by Gemid News

0 May 18

'In my 7 years of marriage my husband has never done this'

Dear editor, Sometimes I wonder if it's normal or is just the man I married or there are men like this I have been married now for 7 years…

Started by Gemid News

1 May 16
Reply by Usoro akpan

I sniff my husband's boxers, armpits when I'm down — Sex therapist

Sex therapist, Angela Nwosu says she sniffs her husband's boxers and armpits whenever she is down.She said sniffing her hubby's boxers and…

Started by Gemid News

0 May 12

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service