Religion (799)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How I dropped Islam for Christianity after my encounter with Christ — Fulani herdsman

Haruna Sori Shuaibu is an evangelist from Adamawa State. He is a Fulani man. He became a Christian in 1999 after reading a tract given to…

Started by Gemid News

0 Oct 22, 2021

#EndSARSMemorial: Pastor Sam Adeyemi sends message to Nigerian youths

The Senior Pastor of the Daystar Christian Center, Sam Adeyemi has told the youths of Nigeria to own the country and continue to take steps…

Started by Gemid News

0 Oct 20, 2021

My wife married me despite been impotent before wedding – Pastor shares

A pastor of the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, Olumide Oni has revealed how his wife agreed to marry him despite telling her tha…

Started by Gemid News

0 Oct 18, 2021

'I’ve been gay for almost 20years until Christ changed my life'

A Ghanaian man identified as Aaron Akrong has taken to his social media to share transformative photos of himself before and after he encou…

Started by Gemid News

0 Oct 17, 2021

Forcing people to take COVID vaccination is from pit of hell — Pastor Enenche blows hot

The Senior Pastor of Dunamis International Gospel Centre, Dr. Paul Enenche, has stated that compulsory vaccination is from the pit of hell.…

Started by Gemid News

0 Oct 15, 2021

Broke men don't deserve respect from women — Pastor blows hot

Vocal Tanzanian preacher, Pastor Daniel Mgogo is known for preaching about social issues, unlike his counterparts who always share Bible te…

Started by Gemid News

0 Oct 13, 2021

Pay bandits N25k monthly; all they want is food — Cleric begs Buhari

The Prelate of Methodist Church Nigeria, His Eminence, Dr Samuel Chukwuemeka Kanu-Uche, has advised President Muhammadu Buhari to pay repen…

Started by Gemid News

0 Oct 12, 2021

God told me to tell Buhari that... — Father Mbaka warns

The Spiritual Director, Adoration Ministry Enugu, Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka, has warned President Muhammadu Buhari that the fighter jets he is p…

Started by Gemid News

0 Oct 11, 2021

PHOTOS: Christ Embassy GO, Chris Oyakhilome builds tuition-free school in Ogun

Christ Embassy General Overseer, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Foundation has built tuition-free school in Ogun, Western Nigeria.  The school al…

Started by Gemid News

0 Oct 9, 2021

VIDEO: Pastor Enenche speaks on ‘attack on Dunamis branch’

The founder and Senior Pastor of the Dunamis International Gospel Church, DIGC, Dr Paul Enenche, has reacted to an alleged attack on his ch…

Started by Gemid News

0 Oct 6, 2021

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2022   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service