Religion (783)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

90-day scripture challenge, blessing to military chaplains — Azuka

A military officer from the Ikeja Army Cantonment, Lt. Rev John Azuka has recounted how the Lagos 90-day Bible challenge impacted military…

Started by Gemid News

0 Nov 5

Nigerian pastor declares stance on anal s3x, homosexuals

A senior pastor of Family Worship Center (FWC), Pastor Sarah Omakwu has revealed that queer people will not see the kingdom of God after th…

Started by Gemid News

0 Nov 1

Why I will always support Nigeria Police Force – MFM GO, Olukoya opens up

General Overseer and Founder of Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, MFM, Dr Daniel Olukoya has given his reason why he would continue…

Started by Gemid News

0 Oct 31

Is marriage a trap? Bishop Oyedepo declares stance

Bishop David Oyedepo, the Senior Pastor of the Living Faith Church, has shared his thoughts about marriage and the insinuation that it is a…

Started by Gemid News

0 Oct 29

How I dropped Islam for Christianity after my encounter with Christ — Fulani herdsman

Haruna Sori Shuaibu is an evangelist from Adamawa State. He is a Fulani man. He became a Christian in 1999 after reading a tract given to…

Started by Gemid News

0 Oct 22

#EndSARSMemorial: Pastor Sam Adeyemi sends message to Nigerian youths

The Senior Pastor of the Daystar Christian Center, Sam Adeyemi has told the youths of Nigeria to own the country and continue to take steps…

Started by Gemid News

0 Oct 20

My wife married me despite been impotent before wedding – Pastor shares

A pastor of the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, Olumide Oni has revealed how his wife agreed to marry him despite telling her tha…

Started by Gemid News

0 Oct 18

'I’ve been gay for almost 20years until Christ changed my life'

A Ghanaian man identified as Aaron Akrong has taken to his social media to share transformative photos of himself before and after he encou…

Started by Gemid News

0 Oct 17

Forcing people to take COVID vaccination is from pit of hell — Pastor Enenche blows hot

The Senior Pastor of Dunamis International Gospel Centre, Dr. Paul Enenche, has stated that compulsory vaccination is from the pit of hell.…

Started by Gemid News

0 Oct 15

Broke men don't deserve respect from women — Pastor blows hot

Vocal Tanzanian preacher, Pastor Daniel Mgogo is known for preaching about social issues, unlike his counterparts who always share Bible te…

Started by Gemid News

0 Oct 13

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service