Politics (2,716)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

IPOB: Igbos brainwashed with Biafra agitation – Ngige

Chris Ngige, the Minister of Labour and Employment has reacted to the agitation of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, in the Southeast.…

Started by Gemid News

0 Jun 14

Your hatred for Biafra irrelevant, referendum must take place – Kanu tells Southern leaders

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, head of the banished Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) has pronounced that scorn for the acknowledgment of Biafra by cer…

Started by Gemid News

0 Jun 14

I'm going to bring down Nnamdi Kanu — Asari Dokubo vows

Ex-Niger Delta Militant, Asari Dokubo has sworn to bring down the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu. Dokubo, in…

Started by Gemid News

0 Jun 14

MURIC compares Buhari with Jesus, says June 12 protesters ungrateful after being 'healed'

An Islamic human rights organisation, the Muslim Rights Concern (MURIC), has said the June 12 protesters were ungrateful to President Muham…

Started by Gemid News

0 Jun 14

Why I'm supporting Yahaya Bello for president — Mikel Obi

Former Chelsea player, Mikel Obi, on Sunday called for youth leadership in Nigeria during his visit to the Governor of Kogi State, Yahaya B…

Started by Gemid News

0 Jun 14

Dot in Nigerian map: BNL, Nnamdi Kanu reply Buhari, name Biafran states

Biafra Nations League, BNL, has tackled President Muhammadu Buhari over his recent comments wherein he equated the South East to the Indige…

Started by Gemid News

0 Jun 13

VIDEO: Cheers as Seyi Makinde joins protesters in Ibadan

Governor of Oyo state, Seyi Makinde has arrived the venue of the viral June 12th democracy day protests ongoing all over the country. Maki…

Started by Gemid News

0 Jun 12

I want APC to remain in power for long time — Buhari

President Muhammadu Buhari has revealed that he is preparing the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC to remain in power for as long as po…

Started by Gemid News

0 Jun 12

Nigerians are forgetful of my achievements, says Buhari

President Muhammadu Buhari has suggested a way forward on how to solve the malignant problem of corruption in Nigeria.Mr Buhari who spoke d…

Started by Gemid News

0 Jun 12

Buhari to youths: FG has no more job vacancies

President Muhammadu Buhari has said that the Federal Government has no more job vacancies, adding that if they continue to promote insecuri…

Started by Gemid News

0 Jun 12

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service