Politics (2,726)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

When 'll Buhari visit you to commission projects — Activist challenges Yahaya Bello

Kogi self-acclaimed activist, Usman Okai has challenged Kogi State Governor Yahaya Bello to invite President Muhammadu Buhari to come the s…

Started by Gemid News

0 on Friday

Place 100m bounty on Shekau’s successor, not Kanu — Ohanaeze fires back at Northern groups

Ohanaeze Ndigbo, the apex Igbo socio-cultural organization, has slammed the Northern groups for placing a bounty on Nnamdi Kanu’s whereabou…

Started by Gemid News

0 on Friday

Sunday Igboho to storm Lagos for Yoruba nation rally

Activist and Yoruba Nation agitator, Sunday Igboho is billed to storm Lagos State for a Yoruba Nation rally. Igboho is expected in Lagos o…

Started by Gemid News

0 on Friday

Kogi is safest place in Nigeria, don't need Buhari to safeguard my state – Yahaya Bello

Governor of Kogi State, Yahaya Bello, on Friday said his state is the safest in Nigeria. Bello said this during a special colloquium marki…

Started by Gemid News

0 on Friday

Nnamdi Kanu: Place bounty on your leaders’ heads instead – Shehu Sani tells Northern groups

Senator Shehu Sani, who represented Kaduna Central at the 8th National Assembly, has slammed the Northern groups who placed a bounty on Kan…

Started by Gemid News

0 on Friday

Biafra: ‘Hungry filthy p*g’, Nnamdi Kanu finally replies Asari Dokubo

The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, has accused Asari Dokubo, former militant leader of defrauding him…

Started by Gemid News

0 on Friday

Iheanacho dragged for visiting Yahaya Bello

Super Eagles star, Kelechi Iheanacho has paid a courtesy visit to Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello. But the visit didn’t sit well with Sa…

Started by Gemid News

0 on Friday

You dial trouble — Dino Melaye finally breaks silence on buying G-wagon on credit, refusing to pay

Former Senator representing Kogi West, Dino Melaye has reacted to the claims that he bought a G-wagon on credit and had refused to pay. Van…

Started by Gemid News

0 on Friday

'What I told my 7 year old grandson asking me, ‘Why do they call you Lie Mohammed?'

David Oluwafemi Adewunmi Abdulateef Fani-Kayode who is a Nigerian politician, essayist, poet, and a lawyer has taken to his Official Twitte…

Started by Gemid News

0 on Thursday

2023: No elections in Southwest, Yoruba will go – Sunday Igboho

Yoruba freedom fighter, Sunday Adeyemo, popularly know as Igboho, has said elections would not hold across the Southwest in 2023. Igboho s…

Started by Gemid News

0 on Thursday

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service