Metro (1,102)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tears as man dies, buries on wedding day

In a sad development on Thursday, a young man, identified as Thomas Obi aka Majar reportedly died in a motor accident. The man who hailed…

Started by Gemid News

0 Dec 31, 2021

Man collapses, dies during romp with lover, police react

Police in Nairobi are investigating an incident where a 42-year-old man reportedly collapsed and died during a merrymaking session with his…

Started by Gemid News

0 Dec 31, 2021

His manhood is unbearable, it's too big for me — Woman divorces husband

A woman from Nyeri county Mjengo area, filed for divorce from her newly wedded husband because his manhood was too big, according to local…

Started by Gemid News

0 Dec 30, 2021

Eating contest gone wrong — Man chokes to death on Christmas Day

A Uganda man has died after being choked to death.The 56-year-old man identified as Sentekola Gad was choked to death on Christmas Day duri…

Started by Gemid News

0 Dec 28, 2021

Sylvester: Father speaks on bail granted to suspects, says autopsy results ready

Mr Sylvester Oromoni (Snr), father of the late 12-year-old student of Dowen College Lagos has said that he is surprised that bail was grant…

Started by Gemid News

0 Dec 23, 2021

How married man escaped death after being caught having s3x with 'magun-infected' lover

A married man almost died when he was caught in the act with his lover. The incident was reported to have happened in Igobe Compound of Ya…

Started by Gemid News

0 Dec 22, 2021

Kidnapped Nigerian man found dead in South Africa after ransom payment by family

A 42-year-old Nigerian resident in South Africa, Jonathan Eloho Okinedo who was abducted last Saturday has been found dead.Okinedo’s wife a…

Started by Gemid News

0 Dec 9, 2021

VIDEO: Confusion as missing girl found dead in neighbour's house; body parts kept in cooler

There is currently confusion in the Adehun area of Ado Ekiti as seven-year-old girl, Demilade Fadare, who was declared missing yesterday, M…

Started by Gemid News

0 Dec 7, 2021

'How my husband's 17-year-old son impregnated me after 19 years of barrenness'

It was a cool evening at the Lafia township stadium on Thursday, November 26 and Mrs Justina Agbumi sat with other fun seekers to watch the…

Started by Gemid News

0 Dec 6, 2021

#JusticeFor Sylvester: Owner of Dowen College hasn’t called me till now — Father

The father of the deceased pupil Sylvester Omoroni, has revealed that he’s yet to receive a call from the owner of Dowen College.In an inte…

Started by Gemid News

0 Dec 6, 2021

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2022   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service