Metro (767)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

7 men drag virgin girl inside room, see what happened after

A fifteen-year-old girl has allegedly been gang-raped by seven men in the Isele-Uku community in Delta state. Activist, Harrison Gwamnishu…

Started by Gemid News

0 May 10

Never give up — Lady celebrates as she finally graduates from university after 15 years

She was admitted in 2006, but she dropped out due to her wild and unfocused actions in her younger years. According to the young lady, she…

Started by Gemid News

0 May 10

Kayode Badru’s agonising last moments: How he died & prophet fled

Kayode Badru, a member of the Celestial Church from Dubai who came to town to congratulate some members of the church for whom he had suppo…

Started by Gemid News

0 May 10

Men come to sleep with us inside room — How SS1 drop out turned to sex slave in Ogun brothel

A 16-year-old girl, identified as Abigail, has described how she left her hometown in Cross River state after she was promised a salesgirl…

Started by Gemid News

0 May 8

Jealous husband shoots wife to death after sighting her with another man

The police in South Africa has arrested a 34-year-old man for allegedly killing his wife over suspected infidelity. It was reported that t…

Started by Gemid News

0 May 7

He grabbed me, put my back on the bed before raping me — 81-yr-old woman narrates how she was raped by grand nephew

An 81-year-old elderly Brooklyn woman has tearfully recounted how her 36-year-old great-nephew, Jewell Powell raped her. Testifying at the…

Started by Gemid News

0 May 6

Horror scenes as man jabs lover to death with beer bottles before stripping her [email protected]

In a horrific development, a man from Limpopo savagely jabbed his girlfriend to death with beer bottles before he stripped her naked at his…

Started by Gemid News

0 May 6

Jealous man bashes soldier to death after catching him red-handed with his ex-wife

A soldier from Makumire Village under Chief Bota and based at 4.1 Infantry Brigade was killed over a girlfriend at Svuure Shopping Centre i…

Started by Gemid News

0 May 6

25-year-old Malian woman gives birth to nine babies

Halima, a 25-year-old woman from Mali’s north, was flown to Morocco on March 30 for better care. She was initially suspected of having sept…

Started by Gemid News

0 May 5

Kano Hisbah official caught 'chopping' married woman in hotel sacked

The Kano State Hisbah Board has sacked a top official of the agency, Sani Rimo, for sleeping with a married woman in a hotel room in the Sa…

Started by Gemid News

0 May 5

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service