Metro (1,102)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Man collapses, dies during romp with lover, police react

Police in Nairobi are investigating an incident where a 42-year-old man reportedly collapsed and died during a merrymaking session with his…

Started by Gemid News

0 Dec 31, 2021

His manhood is unbearable, it's too big for me — Woman divorces husband

A woman from Nyeri county Mjengo area, filed for divorce from her newly wedded husband because his manhood was too big, according to local…

Started by Gemid News

0 Dec 30, 2021

Eating contest gone wrong — Man chokes to death on Christmas Day

A Uganda man has died after being choked to death.The 56-year-old man identified as Sentekola Gad was choked to death on Christmas Day duri…

Started by Gemid News

0 Dec 28, 2021

Sylvester: Father speaks on bail granted to suspects, says autopsy results ready

Mr Sylvester Oromoni (Snr), father of the late 12-year-old student of Dowen College Lagos has said that he is surprised that bail was grant…

Started by Gemid News

0 Dec 23, 2021

How married man escaped death after being caught having s3x with 'magun-infected' lover

A married man almost died when he was caught in the act with his lover. The incident was reported to have happened in Igobe Compound of Ya…

Started by Gemid News

0 Dec 22, 2021

Kidnapped Nigerian man found dead in South Africa after ransom payment by family

A 42-year-old Nigerian resident in South Africa, Jonathan Eloho Okinedo who was abducted last Saturday has been found dead.Okinedo’s wife a…

Started by Gemid News

0 Dec 9, 2021

VIDEO: Confusion as missing girl found dead in neighbour's house; body parts kept in cooler

There is currently confusion in the Adehun area of Ado Ekiti as seven-year-old girl, Demilade Fadare, who was declared missing yesterday, M…

Started by Gemid News

0 Dec 7, 2021

'How my husband's 17-year-old son impregnated me after 19 years of barrenness'

It was a cool evening at the Lafia township stadium on Thursday, November 26 and Mrs Justina Agbumi sat with other fun seekers to watch the…

Started by Gemid News

0 Dec 6, 2021

#JusticeFor Sylvester: Owner of Dowen College hasn’t called me till now — Father

The father of the deceased pupil Sylvester Omoroni, has revealed that he’s yet to receive a call from the owner of Dowen College.In an inte…

Started by Gemid News

0 Dec 6, 2021

#JusticeForSylvester: Video of Dowen College student in pains before his death

Disturbing videos show final moments of Dowen college student, 12, who died after allegedly being tortured by his classmates for refusing t…

Started by Gemid News

0 Dec 3, 2021

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2022   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service