Metro (1,087)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

After 17 years in US, man returns home, finds out caretaker ‘married’ his dad, owns their home

A young performer, Gibril Mansaray, has related how he got back from the United States to Ghana and found their caretaker had purportedly h…

Started by Gemid News

0 Oct 4, 2021

I only had s3x with her once — Father caught having s3x with own daughter

PREVIOUS THREAD A man has admitted to have defiled his daughter but claimed it occurred once when he was drunk, adding that the devil push…

Started by Gemid News

0 Oct 2, 2021

'I caught my husband having s3x with daughter on our matrimonial bed'

PREVIOUS THREAD A woman has said she caught her husband in the act about three months ago but he apologised and promised to turn a new lea…

Started by Gemid News

0 Oct 2, 2021

'I can’t count number of times my father had s3x with me'

Mercy (pseudonym), a 16-year-old girl, has recounted how her father forcefully had s*x with her for about two years, saying that she has lo…

Started by Gemid News

0 Oct 2, 2021

How man met his biological father after carrying out DNA test

A 26-year-old man identified has Cameron, has shared an inspiring story of how he met his biological father.Cameron posted two photos, one…

Started by Gemid News

0 Oct 2, 2021

Burial photos of pastor who was murdered for alleging hiding Christian convert in Kano

Shuaibu Yohanna, pastor of New Life for All Nation Church in Masu village, Sumaila Local Government Area, Kano state, who was killed by a m…

Started by Gemid News

0 Oct 2, 2021

My husband pays me N29,000 monthly for being housewife — Married woman

Recently, a High Court judge set online platforms on a frenzy after ruling that being a housewife is payable work, with many terming the ru…

Started by Gemid News

0 Oct 1, 2021

How my baby starts menstruating at four months, develops pubic hair — Mother reveals

A baby girl simply identified as Bibian who started menstruating at the age of four months has survived sex cord-stromal tumors, described…

Started by Gemid News

0 Oct 1, 2021

Man catches wife having s3x with her male colleague on their matrimonial bed (+video)

The dramatic moment a man caught his wife having s3x with her male colleague in her matrimonial home has surfaced online. The woman was se…

Started by Gemid News

0 Sep 30, 2021

Teenage Igbo girl abducted, converted to Islam, set to be married off in Kaduna – Activist

Human rights activist, Harrison Gwamnishu, has raised the alarm over the whereabouts of a 15-year-old secondary school student who was alle…

Started by Gemid News

0 Sep 30, 2021

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2022   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service