Gist (774)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How crew member of crashed military plane shared prediction of bloody May, called for prayer

The late sergeant had on April 30 shared a story “Something bad is going to happen in Nigeria in May” on his Facebook page and asked for pr…

Started by Gemid News

0 May 25

Man passes out on 33rd day of 40 days fasting in wilderness after promising girlfriend Lamborghini

Deeply religious Mark Muradzira became convinced that a fast of 40 days and 40 nights would be enough to make God give him a luxury car but…

Started by Gemid News

0 May 25

We now accept buckets of maize, cups of beans as payment — S3x workers reveal

Sex Workers in Dema Growth Point, Zimbabwe, are reportedly now taking buckets of maize and cups of beans as payment from their cash-strappe…

Started by Gemid News

0 May 25

Nigerian man shares chat screenshots, audio of scammer who begged for 'compensation' after calling him with N1,500 worth of airtime

By Arogbonlo Israel A Nigerian man who almost got scammed by a fraudster impersonating  ‘Fatima Dangote’ has shared chat screenshots and a…

Started by Gemid News

0 May 24

Nigerians react to proposed bill to scrap NYSC by House of Reps

Some Nigerians have urged the government to scrap the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme, saying it has outlived its usefulness. T…

Started by Gemid News

0 May 24

5 food you should never eat before making love to your partner

It is a proven fact that, some foods when taken can actually mess with your tummy or disrupt your hormonal balance, resulting in a serious…

Started by Gemid News

1 May 23
Reply by Usoro akpan

Forced to marry — Drama as bride cries out as family allegedly forces her into marriage (Video)

A video of a yet to be identified bride resisting what looks like a forced marriage has surfaced on social media. In the video that has be…

Started by Gemid News

0 May 22

'She asked her husband to pay before having s3x'

Just this morning, I was woken by some noise coming from my neighbour's house. My neighbour lives alone with his wife, and they've been mar…

Started by Gemid News

0 May 22

Daylight robbery — Nigerian lady cries out after Lagos restaurant allegedly served this meal for N16,000 (Video)

A Nigerian lady identified as Sopulu has taken to the microblogging platform to reveal the N16,000 worth of a meal she was served at a rest…

Started by Gemid News

0 May 21

Why I slapped the interviewee — Presenter, 'ordinary president' finally opens up

Ahmad Isah, a human rights activist who helps people get justice, has apologised for slapping a woman who assaulted a 6-year-old child, rev…

Started by Gemid News

0 May 21

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service