Gist (116)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Missing 300-level Law student finally found in Imo Hospital mortuary

The body of a 300-level Law student of the Imo State University, Owerri, Kingsley Chiwueze, has been found in a hospital mortuary in the st…

Started by Gemid News

0 May 3

AUDIO: What I did when a lady asked me for marathon s3x in exchange of payment — Driver opens up

A Nigerian Uber driver had recounted how he unknowingly picked up a lady who had offered him marathon sex in exchange for payment after a l…

Started by Gemid News

0 May 2

Is that an offence? Man reacts as wife got pregnant for son-in-law after sending her to babysit stepdaughter's son

A housewife whose name is revealed as Priscilla Kwange, has in a bid to escape dying without a child got herself pregnant by sleeping with…

Started by Gemid News

0 Apr 30

I can't afford to die childless: Housewife gets pregnant for son-in-law in attempt to test her fertility

A housewife whose name is revealed as Priscilla Kwange, has in a bid to escape dying without a child got herself pregnant by sleeping with…

Started by Gemid News

0 Apr 30

VIDEO: How girls bath in cemeteries – Warri woman shares shocking revelation

Nigerian lady,identified as Iyeloma, has weighed n this ”cut soap for me” that has been trending on social media. The lady who is based in…

Started by Gemid News

0 Apr 30

Why ‘juju’ works on most Nigerian men – Self-acclaimed witch reveals

Self-acclaimed Nigerian Ogbanje/abiku, Angela Nwosu has revealed reasons why ‘juju’, also known as black magic, works on most Nigerian men.…

Started by Gemid News

0 Apr 30

Swimming pool: Moment man beats up prostitute for bedwetting after sleeping over at his house (Video)

A video has surfaced showing the moment a man attacked a prostitute who slept over at his place for bedwetting. The man who was fuming i…

Started by Gemid News

0 Apr 29

I’m ashamed that I slept with my boss but I want more – Lady (18+)

After having s3x with her boss and sleeping with her boyfriend on the same day, a woman took to social media to seek advice. File Photo A…

Started by Gemid News

0 Apr 29

Amputee hawker: Police never arrested Mary Daniel — More revelation as Kogi leader opens up

His Royal Highness, Sani Yakubu Ejima, Onu Igala, leader of the Igala people in Lagos and chairman of all the Kogi Igala traditional rulers…

Started by Gemid News

0 Apr 29

Why I lied that my father died — Amputee hawker finally opens up, blames grandmother

Amputee hawker, Mary Daniel, has begged well meaning Nigerians to forgive her for lying that her father was dead. Speaking with SaharaRepo…

Started by Gemid News

0 Apr 29

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service