Gist (774)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What is the right age to lose your virginity? According to researchers

Having sex too soon is the biggest regret of young people losing their virginity, a survey of British sexual behaviour suggests. More than…

Started by Gemid News

0 on Tuesday

How I got job with Nigerian airline despite not invited for interview — Lady shares

A cabin crew and graduate of Zoology, Uche Anaekwe, has shared how she secured a job at a Nigerian airline even with a failed application.…

Started by Gemid News

0 on Tuesday

VIDEO: Moment boy desperate to relocate abroad caught hiding inside plane's engine

A video showing a young boy who had hidden inside a plane's engine being ushered out by security officials has stirred reactions on social…

Started by Gemid News

0 on Monday

Groom, bride reportedly married as virgins in Lagos, share their secrets

A 29-year-old man, Oghale Ighele, and his bride, Clementina Agbate recently tied the knot as virgins, in an elaborate ceremony in Lagos. W…

Started by Gemid News

0 on Monday

New bride dies on her wedding day

The deceased identified as Hannatu Yahaya got married to her husband, Isyaka Yusuf in Kawon, Maigairi, Kano on Saturday November 27. Some…

Started by Gemid News

0 on Monday

Garba replies Reno Omokri after being offered N20m to move to Bama without security

Garba Shehu, the Senior Special Assistant to President Buhari on Media and Publicity, has replied Reno Omokri after he offered him $50,000…

Started by Gemid News

0 on Sunday

His manhood is too big - Woman begs Court to divorce a week marriage

A woman who tied the knot a week ago in Zamfara State, Aisha Dannupuwa, has begged Sharia court in Samaru, Gusau Local Government of the St…

Started by Gemid News

0 Nov 27

'Mother-in-law gets pregnant during ‘Omugwo’ mission at daughter's place'

A controversial story on micro-blogging site, Twitter, about a case of infidelity between a woman and her daughter’s husband has gone viral…

Started by Gemid News

0 Nov 26

VIDEO: Dramatic moment as Bishop Kukah joins cultural dance troupe in Plateau

A video has emerged showing Bishop Matthew Hassan Kukah of the Catholic Diocese of Sokoto State, as he joins and participate cultural dance…

Started by Gemid News

0 Nov 25

'What I did to lady who refused to sleep with me after taking her on expense paid vacation abroad'

A Nigerian man has revealed what he did to a lady whom he flew out of the country for a vacation in another country. On Twitter, the man i…

Started by Gemid News

0 Nov 25

RSS

Forum Categories

© 2021   Created by Vanguard Media Ltd.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service